Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

200.gif

I wish I could believe Francis M would be coming here. I do think we have a legit chance at Samson hopefully Jaden reaches out to him also.

AND WHERE IS JALEN BROWN AND RAY RAY lol

Advertisement
We got OUR Pied Piper, and Mario and Gattis are Leaders of the Crowd. Wicked fun ahead as I am convinced with recruits like this Satan Saban may think twice and hang it up.
This is the start of our "Saban" ...,MARIO to start our run... and build on Schnelly, JJ , Butch, and Erickson...
this is our warning shots, and we are pulling out and getting going.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
Barring a family emergency or some unavoidable conflict at work, EVERY ‘Canes fan should attend Mario’s first game to support Mario and the administration.

I went out and upgraded my season tix to Club Seats. The University is making an investment and so am I.

It’s the right thing to do!

Last edited:
Barring a family emergency or some unavoidable conflict at a work, EVERY ‘Canes fan should attend Mario’s first game to support Mario and the administration.

I went out and upgraded my season tix to Club Seats. The University is making an investment and so am I.

As Spike Lee would say -- do the right thing!!

Here's Wiltfong's article: ( Canes may be getting more national media attention after this weekend)

Jaden Rashada’s commitment to Miami on Sunday gives Mario Cristobal and his staff some major mojo on the recruiting trail as the blue-chip quarterback out of Pittsburg (Calif.) High announced his plans to play for the Hurricanes on CBS Sports HQ over the likes of Florida, Texas A&M, LSU and Ole Miss among others.

Rashada and fellow signal-caller in Emory Williams, who worked hard to earn his opportunity in Coral Gables throwing in front of the staff several times, give Cristobal, offensive coordinator Josh Gattis and company a nice foundation, and leaping point here in the 2023 cycle.

Time will tell how hot the Hurricanes get down the road, but the ACC program is in the middle of it for several of the nation’s most coveted recruits along with priority guys on their board.

Miami has a real shot to land the No. 1 offensive tackle in the land Francis Mauigoa along with fellow five-star and the No. 3 ranked player at the position in Samson Okunlola who took his official over the weekend.

“I think they can really build this program, they just need a great recruiting class and they’re probably going to have that,” Okunlola told 247Sports.
Cristobal led the efforts in Oregon recruiting two Top10 classes during his time in Eugene and after his arrival at his alma mater in December, Miami closed the 2022 class with a fury finishing No. 16 in the high school rankings and No. 12 in the transfer portal standings. He has put together a strong staff of recruiters and its resonating with the likes of Okunlola and Mauigoa.

“Overall the people down there are real good people,” Okunlola said. “Having an o-line coach as the head coach is a really good plus. Overall connected with the players as well.”

Mauigoa plans to announce his college decision on July 4. He was at one point a lean to Oregon when Cristobal held the corner office there and that relationship carried over to South Florida as they battle Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and USC among others. Miami should not be slept on in that one.

Cristobal is trying to put together an epic offensive line class with guys like Payton Kirkland also a major target.

“What fires me up about the Canes is how comfortable myself and a lot of recruits feel there,” Kirkland said. “They do a great job of creating a home environment for the families and recruits that come. I feel like this is a program that will have a National Championship brought to it with the right pieces.”

Other pieces being targeted in the 2023 class, Nathaniel Joseph, one of America’s most dangerous slot receivers from local Edison High, the country’s No. 1 cornerback Cormani McClain who also took his official this past weekend and highly-recruited edge rusher Jaxon Howard. Prospects including five-star athlete Nykoles Harbor, the top defensive lineman in America David Hicks, Olaus Alinen, Monroe Freeling and Madden Sanker on the offensive line, athlete Robert Stafford, Top247 tight end Riley Williams and Top247 defensive end Rueben Bain who they’re trending for and safety Jayden Bonsu are just a few other names Miami is pouring time into.

“The new staff they got something going on, it’s special over there,” Stafford said. “And home is what fires me up about the Hurricanes, the program is definitely finna blow up especially if I’m there to help.”
This is just so on it.

Advertisement
And I get bro; but, even if or when we have a 3 star commitment, I don’t look at it as a Golden special or diamond in the rough situation. I look at it as guys r being thoroughly vetted & evaluated. It’s a new day; Mario called that bluff, stood his ground & basically was like u can get w/ this or u can get w/ that.
Yeah uga, Bama, Clem take plenty of 3* guys that have a special trait or two (that you can’t teach) they feel they can develop into beasts.

Advertisement
Barring a family emergency or some unavoidable conflict at work, EVERY ‘Canes fan should attend Mario’s first game to support Mario and the administration.

Flying in for the first 2. I believe this Mario era will be special and I want to be there for the start.

Advertisement
Back