Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
holy **** if you guys only knew the level of insanity…. The dominoes will continue to fall

dance GIF

Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
Fave Squad since mama brought me home from Jackson Memorial beatin' the **** outta my beloved Alma Mater's Arch Rival? I'll see you there K9...

Advertisement
Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one

THIS!!!!!

Advertisement
Fave Squad since mama brought me home from Jackson Memorial beatin' the **** outta my beloved Alma Mater's Arch Rival? I'll see you there K9...

my man!! Yes, but we need to set that tone for the fan-base. We have to do our part. We can't have it both ways, complain (justifiably) when the admin goes half-@***, etc. Yeah, I get it

But when they are doing all this -- well, now the onus is on us to show up and support this program

If this game is half-empty stands for Mario's first game, Im going to be ****ed off for Mario. Seriously, it will be an embarrassment for everyone involved

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I get bro; but, even if or when we have a 3 star commitment, I don’t look at it as a Golden special or diamond in the rough situation. I look at it as guys r being thoroughly vetted & evaluated. It’s a new day; Mario called that bluff, stood his ground & basically was like u can get w/ this or u can get w/ that.
Facts!!! Real recognize real! Another thing people are sleeping on is the amount of football IQ walking through those halls now on campus. There’s Guys that know what it suppose look like in real life!!!

tumblr_lyieughuEH1qfqijeo1_500.gif

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a HUGE recruiting win, you cannot devalue the importance of having a premier Passer in today’s game. The QB is the most important piece on the field & having an ELITE passer makes your team a contender in almost every situation.

This kid’s arm talent is special, he’s among the top 3 QB’s in the Nation & as a naturally gifted passer has sky high upside. From a pure thrower of the Football standpoint he’s on par with the likes of CJ Stroud & Bryce Young, he’s got a Jordan Love type cannon & can make off platform throws with regularity, the torque he gets from his upper body with the ability to generate velocity on the ball is unreachable. He’s an Elite power arm thrower that can hit all 4 corner of the field & make every throw, combined with having good mobility being able to make throws on the run he’s without question one of the most naturally talented QB’s we’ll have signed in a long time if he sticks with his commitment.

He has the potential to be a 10,000+ yard passer in college, give him some speed demons on the outside to stretch the field & then with our elite TE group that will open up the field to be able to attack all 3 levels of the Defense & present a formidable offensive attack that gives Defenses nightmares.

This is the first step of a team that’s forging building blocks into becoming a Playoff contender & shows we’re headed in the right direction. Major major props to Gattis, Ponce & Cristobal, these are the kinds of wins that signal a shift in real change in the culture & future of the program.

Keep this kid locked in til he we get his signature in December & LETS GO WRECK THE FCKIN ACC!!!!

GO CANES 🙌🏽‼️

Advertisement
Back