Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

0566A262-0675-4CD5-B696-7BB46F57D2EC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey remember how we would always say "the rich get richer" whenever Bama or Clemson would get a blue chip commit at a position they didn't even need help at?

Yea that's us now.
Not until we start stock pilling on top Oline/DLine….then we can say that. One battle at a time

The fan base been so traumatized that people forgot what a real HEAD COACH looks like! Mario ain’t backing down from nobody on the trail. I also expect for us to land guys with a work mentality as well. It starts at the top! Amateur hour over with!! Book it 💯

And I get bro; but, even if or when we have a 3 star commitment, I don’t look at it as a Golden special or diamond in the rough situation. I look at it as guys r being thoroughly vetted & evaluated. It’s a new day; Mario called that bluff, stood his ground & basically was like u can get w/ this or u can get w/ that.

Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
It is South Florida....no chance bud.....Zero chance...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back