Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
1656276312949.jpeg

Talk yo talk Rell!!!!!

Bro, we don’t need to worry about chit w/ this staff. It still amazes me how many freaked out last cycle b/c ole boy who’s name escapes me b/c Idgaf about him, spurned us for Jackson St. It’s like, bruh; we went from the 60th ranked class to the 16th! Lol.

Do u think Bama fans r freaking out that they’re constantly ranked at 30th-40th in recruiting this time of the yr? Of course not. We gotta let the PTSD go.

Advertisement
I know we got tate martell, kaaya, and garcia in recent years TVD was undervalued so not as big as a "splash" when we got him... but this one is just bigger, a lot of people think this dude is top 3, potentially the best qb in a LOADED qb class for 2023

this will start a tidal wave for us and it's a great day to be a miami hurricane

So is the brother still going to Ole Miss or did they end up a package deal? Thrilled about this commitment with Jaden. Hopefully the team plays up to expectations and we stick. Don’t know if Kiffin going to pull the rug out now that he isn’t a Rebel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, we don’t need to worry about chit w/ this staff. It still amazes me how many freaked out last cycle b/c ole boy who’s name escapes me b/c Idgaf about him, spurned us for Jackson St. It’s like, bruh; we went from the 60th ranked class to the 16th! Lol.

Do u think Bama fans r freaking out that they’re constantly ranked at 30th-40th in recruiting this time of the yr? Of course not. We gotta let the PTSD go.
The fan base been so traumatized that people forgot what a real HEAD COACH looks like! Mario ain’t backing down from nobody on the trail. I also expect for us to land guys with a work mentality as well. It starts at the top! Amateur hour over with!! Book it 💯

Advertisement
So is the brother still going to Ole Miss or did they end up a package deal? Thrilled about this commitment with Jaden. Hopefully the team plays up to expectations and we stick. Don’t know if Kiffin going to pull the rug out now that he isn’t a Rebel.
I think he already enrolled so we don’t have to waste a scholarship on him

Advertisement
Back