Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

masturbation celebratory GIF
daffy duck masturbation GIF
fap GIF
jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF
asshat jerk off GIF
Jerk Off Rick Santorum GIF
Shake Jerk Off GIF by HannahWitton
In And Out Sand GIF
Jacking Off Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Top 50 QB who has a list that is wide open. Attends Pittsburg High in Pittsburg, California. Pops played at ASU and they are a dumpster fire right now. Played with my brother last year after transferring in from IMG by way of Liberty High School in Brentwood(he was the backup for 4 star QB who signed to Oregon). I think he’s worth an offer because Nico(top QB on the board) is Bama or Oregon bound in my opinion.

Jaden has a great arm but he’ll definitely need time to add weight and grow as a QB(past season first year starting). Pitt is in the highest classification in California and in my opinion is a top 3 Public HS program in NorCal. I think we should definitely take a look at him.

What a ride but our boy is a Cane. From the 925 to the 305… I plan on going to a few Pitt games this year if I can make it back out West depending on work. Folsom vs Pitt will be a big one!

Advertisement
Back