Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I wouldn’t say ok but his ranking is based off of what he brings physically. His arm , build , and athletic ability checks all the boxes. Imo he’s not a five star or a sure thing but I do like him as a prospect. But he’s no Nico.

Rashada beats Emory in all physical traits but Emory on the other hand has advantages in the nuances of playing the position. His pocket presence , touch , accuracy and going through progressions is next level stuff for a HS qb.
Sounds like the makings of excellent competition

Advertisement
He’s gotta make waves because clearly he was not re-upped at rivals versus him just being an entrepreneur and doing his own thing
Him trying not to cry laughing at that LB Wilder who committed to us and Had a career ending neck injury made me like him. I think wilder kept saying “basically I just work my balls off” and Mike couldn’t stop laughing and trying to talk through the laugh.

Advertisement
Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:

Jacurri is a freak athlete at QB I think he has a chance to win the starting job next season.

Advertisement
Boosters are not "illegal" in NIL ... they are part of the many "collectives" that have been formed. Boosters funnel funds to the collectives to provide the NIL funding. That is one huge issue ... exactly HOW each collective is operating.
The problem is a collective is an organization whose sole purpose is to provide a mechanism for boosters to channel money to recruits. They are not an on-going business concern with a profit motive to provide earnings for shareholders or owners. Who are they providing their name, image or likeness for promotional services? An independent business or perhaps the school itself? If it's the school, it sounds like (or at the very least is close to) pay-for-play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back