Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Nah. He's probably 5th best this class from what I've seen far as where he's at now. BUT when u get that last name you get everything that comes with it. It's a good investment for them and it's pocket change for Texas.
How would you rank them this cycle?

Advertisement
How would you rank them this cycle?
Honestly it's just depends on the system. But if you put everybody in the same specter and you're simply looking for a quarterback that can make the throws I'd say Malachi and Nico are a toss up. The next tier is somewhat congested but you got to put rashada in there Dante Moore is more of a system quarterback but in the right system he can have the best results out of all of them. Arch I'm curious how he's going to develop. In my eyes he's a late bloomer which just means if he does have the mindset that most of the Manning seem to and the pressure doesn't break him he might end up being really good it's like Eli. Eli snuck up on you. didn't realize how good he was until you put in those situation

Advertisement
Honestly it's just depends on the system. But if you put everybody in the same specter and you're simply looking for a quarterback that can make the throws I'd say Malachi and Nico are a toss up. The next tier is somewhat congested but you got to put rashada in there Dante Moore is more of a system quarterback but in the right system he can have the best results out of all of them. Arch I'm curious how he's going to develop. In my eyes he's a late bloomer which just means if he does have the mindset that most of the Manning seem to and the pressure doesn't break him he might end up being really good it's like Eli. Eli snuck up on you. didn't realize how good he was until you put in those situation
And Emory 😶‍🌫️?

Advertisement

all this for anlong snapper and Gavin Hill? Poverty

Just wait until this plow (it’s timing since Napier did the same for a different commit today) blows back and all the hood they give Gator fans overnight only makes the loss of Rashada hurt that much more.

It’s gonna be a massive implosion in Gainesville and there will be enough tears to fill that ****** stadium if there’s 10x over.

B63C7F78-38A1-435B-A986-8FD65EE73132.png
Silkk never quits does he lol

Advertisement
Just wait until this plow (it’s timing since Napier did the same for a different commit today) blows back and all the hood they give Gator fans overnight only makes the loss of Rashada hurt that much more.

It’s gonna be a massive implosion in Gainesville and there will be enough tears to fill that ****** stadium if there’s 10x over.
Update:

It’s officially not about Rashada, per TL, bunch of responses stating it’s about the recent commits.

Just timed to make us crazy.

Nothing to see.

Eli balled his frosh season at Ole Miss. idk how he was rated out of high school but he performed from the jump there. As for Arch I agree with u

Advertisement
Now it’s 2.5? They said “ f the 1.5 talk, let’s just skip 2 and go right to 2.5. If their fans believe this they are dumber than I thought.
In a way they're skipping $2.5 too and going straight to $3.3, cause if you're paying someone that much they better be declaring for the draft in 3..

Advertisement
Back