Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
He was a 5 star on 247 until earlier this month. They dropped him down like 20 spots.
Screenshot_20220625-104827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Think he's been borderline composite 5* back and forth. He's still 97.9 which is basically a 5*.

Advertisement
This idea that all these kids flip around is really false. Most of the kids who commit in the summer will sign where they commit. Not only that it helps us recruit other recruits at other positions. So it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Ferman seems to be stuck in a permanent state of being dumb
Though you're not wrong, NIL being injected may have an effect on the way things go from here on out. The truth is, we don't know and the way it's been in the past, where QBs in particular don't flip and recruit other high end players, may change.

I remember when it looked like JR was trending away from UM, some on the board were saying that this would not be over if he made a decision. That still may be true. Jmo

Though you're not wrong, NIL being injected may have an effect on the way things go from here on out. The truth is, we don't know and the way it's been in the past, where QBs in particular don't flip and recruit other high end players, may change.

I remember when it looked like JR was trending away from UM, some on the board were saying that this would not be over if he made a decision. That still may be true. Jmo
Yeah i get what you are saying. But do you think Nico's recruitment is over or no?

Yeah i get what you are saying. But do you think Nico's recruitment is over or no?
Good question. I think it is, simply due to the astronomical deal that he got. No one is gonna try and top that. Pretty much everyone, outside of Knoxville at least, looks at that deal and shakes their head. I don't think JR'S deal will illicit the same response.

Advertisement
This idea that all these kids flip around is really false. Most of the kids who commit in the summer will sign where they commit. Not only that it helps us recruit other recruits at other positions. So it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Ferman seems to be stuck in a permanent state of being dumb
Cant be stated enough how but the ancillary recruiting benefit is. Travis Hunter even managed to help FSU recruit a 4/5 star safety in Mccall last year. And we know he didn't go due to Norvell's recruiting prowess.

Good question. I think it is, simply due to the astronomical deal that he got. No one is gonna try and top that. Pretty much everyone, outside of Knoxville at least, looks at that deal and shakes their head. I don't think JR'S deal will illicit the same response.
Yeah but i could say the same for every other year. Them man been paying players under the table. Now its out in the open i see no difference and relationships still matter. By all reports the Gators had a bigger offer than anyone. In any case we'll see. I think its actually more certain kids will go where they agreed to NIL's. I could be wrong

Advertisement
Yeah but i could say the same for every other year. Them man been paying players under the table. Now its out in the open i see no difference and relationships still matter. By all reports the Gators had a bigger offer than anyone. In any case we'll see. I think its actually more certain kids will go where they agreed to NIL's. I could be wrong
True. I would love for Rashada to say that UM was not the highest offer on the table. Now I know the turds would call him a liar, becuz after all, SEC SEC SEC.

Advertisement
Ferman posting this morning that he hears Rashada "passed on the Gators". He qualifies it by saying "enjoy it now but we'll be holding our breath until December"

QBs usually stick with the teams they commit unless they're dropped (Sitkowski).

Even with NIL, I don't think we have to worry about Rashada if he commits here.

Advertisement
Back