Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Why would that upset anyone on here? It's not there money. It's like you being mad that shebow was getting his **** pushed in by his homeboy Hernandez. It ain't ur *******. Just take it in stride and cheer.
Has anyone ever read a post that you thought was so good or so funny that you wished you could take credit for writing it? That just happened to me with the post above.

Advertisement
IIRC, the story I read mentioned George making that request as JJ was giving him a tour of the weight room. A number of the starting DL were across the room lifting weights and JJ told George “ask them”.

Great story, true or not!
I wonder how much Craig Erickson not budging on his commitment scared off George. Regardless, Jeff George was not cut out for that era of Miami football

If we can find a spot to keep Vinnie around after all these years and ish too I dont get how art and Sarge can't be. But honestly I'm not sure Sarge would want to be. He owns a pretty lucrative training facility and tours with a camp too.
Sarge is a guy that I know Cristobal respects, greatly. At the practice I attended, I was speaking to Coach Sol, and Mario made it a point to come over, he said, "Oh, I've got to talk to this guy." And they proceeded to have a nice chat for a few minutes after practice.

Oh **** yeah. Him and ted are good friends. They used to sit around Ted's house drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. I popped in a few times when I was younger. Those ornery old ****ers had me cracking up. I wish art still had some kind of capacity with us. But I get it. Just me being sentimental wanting him and Sarge with permanent roles alongside ish.

Sarge is a guy I could talk football with for hours, just the old stories of being on Jimmy's staffs, his interactions with Butch, working for Coker -- and the guy can really teach and explain the game of football

My 10 minute conversation with him at practice this spring made the whole trip worth it, just for that. The guy loves football and Miami.

Advertisement
I was told that report is fake by Mr RashadaView attachment 191986
be honest for once(we’re NOT YOUR BOARD!)…you’re only here to TRY & keep us off of YOUR BOARD because they’re EATING YOU ALIVE on your board, right??? Don’t worry though, we’ll see it(like we’ve been doing) and post it The Best Message Board Thread EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND(name escapes me—maybe you can help me to remember 😂😭🤣)….

Sarge is a guy that I know Cristobal respects, greatly. At the practice I attended, I was speaking to Coach Sol, and Mario made it a point to come over, he said, "Oh, I've got to talk to this guy." And they proceeded to have a nice chat for a few minutes after practice.
Everyone except that ****ard Coker loves Sarge. Man sweated orange and green for decades.

Mario and Sarge were very close even back when Mario was a GA (98-2000)

Advertisement
Why would that upset anyone on here? It's not there money. It's like you being mad that shebow was getting his **** pushed in by his homeboy Hernandez. It ain't ur *******. Just take it in stride and cheer.
dead-im-dead.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back