Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t sleep on Emory. He is confident in his abilities.

Sure, and I worded it poorly. I was trying to describe who "on the current roster" would actually be competition. TVD would be gone, Garcia likely gone after one additional year, Matocha will graduate and/or transfer, leaving only Jacurri ON THE CURRENT ROSTER.

But, yes, anyone else we bring in, including Emory and any Class of 2024 QB, would be competition for Jaden as he goes into his second year at UM.

That thumper from up north, I hope to see this early in the coming week
Prayer GIF

Advertisement
UF will now push for E. Williams. Book it.

We will not finish the '23 class with 2 QBs.
Maybe we don’t but if UF drops a premium NIL deal to sway Emory that only takes away from other kids we want

Their in a bad spot no matter who tries to blow sunshine up their rears…. No QBs lined up… not leading for anyone of note

Advertisement
Could you imagine the NIL deal Bryan Fortay would've gotten out of high school if that existed back then?

He needed the extra cash to pay for a laundry service, so his mom didn't need to wash and fold his clothes on a weekly basis.

Advertisement
Back