Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

5KMww7o.gif

Advertisement
Signing day is another issue. Schools with the bag start throwing them out. As for now though Rashada can only help our recruitment and also simultaneously destroying to Lizard's who are taking fire from all angles. The tears alone should bring us into fall camp and shorten the dog days of summer until pads start smashing again.

FSU is a carcass. So getn rid of the Lizards would clear our way to not only finish the class but jump start 2024 and the top 5 we aiming for.

Advertisement
You’ve been saying it will not be over even after a commitment.

Yep. Even teams not included in a kid's "top 5" can come out of nowhere with a huge NIL offer and land them (look at UL with Owens or even Ray Ray).

Yeah, I look for UGA to enter the Moore and Rashada sweepstakes.

Look for oregon to amp up the Moore/Rashada sweepstakes.

Yep. Even teams not included in a kid's "top 5" can come out of nowhere with a huge NIL offer and land them (look at UL with Owens or even Ray Ray).

Look for oregon to amp up the Moore/Rashada sweepstakes.

I believe Oregon already tried on Rashada. Not to say they couldn't come back with something else. Looks like they are hard after Moore now though.

Advertisement
I believe Oregon already tried on Rashada. Not to say they couldn't come back with something else. Looks like they are hard after Moore now though.

I think you're right but like I said, you never know what kind of crazy $$ pivots team do. These kids are more about the $ and less about the relationships these days.

I think you're right but like I said, you never know what kind of crazy $$ pivots team do. These kids are more about the $ and less about the relationships these days.

Indeed. Has to be nightmare for coaches and roster management with keeping your current players happy as well as they can transfer out at any time.

Advertisement
ironically and I mean huge irony because UF will portray it completely differently but we seemed to be in the driver's seat for this kid months ago. then UF seemingly came out of nowhere. now if we do land him its not like we came out of nowhere to swoop him up. its more like he came back home after flirting with others. is my read on this off?
I would say Mario has been in charge of this situation the whole time regardless of what the paid sites where reporting making it seem we were out of it. As they say, the adults are in charge now

Advertisement
fong crystal ball for Moore to OR
I don't like that timing, but I doubt A&M is so overly concerned that they'd up the bag between now and Sunday for Rashada. If anything, it pays to wait and see how things turn out in the fall.

UF definitely seems more desperate, heck we've got like 250 pages of Tears in the past couple of months

Advertisement
Back