Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Another way to look at it is he red shirts in 2023, spends 2023 and 2024 getting coached up by Gattis / Ponce, gets some back up duty live game snaps, then enters the portal after the 2024 season for a decent NIL deal and a starting role somewhere.
Or he does that and takes over after garcia
If he truly grinds like he says he will
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he takes over
He’s got the measurables
And u can’t teach that grind

Advertisement
I got leg day tomorrow. Are you saying there is a correlation between squats and hemorrhoids?
Can be....definitely possible. Easy fix, though. At the bottom of your squat, just before extension, forget everything else and focus on just one thing....
Clenching your ******. That's it. The rectal clench. And slowly exhaling, "F**k the gator" as you extend.
What can I say, though--I lost focus. She was cute, but not worth the 'rrhoid.
Anyway, Rashada to the U in 4.

Advertisement
talent neck down
giphy.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remeber @Liberty City El saying he had Rashada #1... Is Coach Miller LCE?

#FinkleIsEinhorn
disgusted ace ventura GIF
LCE rankings,

1. Nelson
  2. Arnold
  3. Rashada

Blake Alderman said... (original post) I don’t feel any different. I’ll revisit after the visit to get the best read.

I’m waiting to see how the Miami visit goes when it’s wrapped up and some of the high wears off. That’s why I though it was good he did a mid week rather a weekend OV there.
lol speaking of the high wearing off
Drag Race Rose GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Advertisement
Back