Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Makes sense from Rashada’s side of things. He gets his NIL money a year early. After being in the program for a year he’d have a better shot at beating out Jake in 23. Plus if he’s the goods he’ll get to the NFL a year early and potentially get to his second NFL contract at 24.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since this "superlative" dude has been sooooo accurate...

Not sure what the benefit of this would be...but I'll play along...

View attachment 191217

If he does then Mario just landed a top 10 class lol

Edit: It would bring us to a 299.18 good for #5 in the 2022 class. That would be crazy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell the Gators not to feel too bad. Uncle Rico is still out there for the taking.

1655942575127.png

Hey what’s good about Rashada? What’s the scouting report on him? I haven’t had the time to read up on all the sites/watch film. From what I can tell he needs a haircut and he has a lot of stars and hype.

Advertisement
Not sure if it's true but I heard he can throw a football over a mountain.. Maybe Cribby or Leeds can confirm?
That's the scuttlebutt. Although sources say he's a bit old for college, but I doubt Florida cares.

I'm sure that Gators are putting together that NIL package for Rico as we speak.

That's the scuttlebutt. Although sources say he's a bit old for college, but I doubt Florida cares.

I'm sure that Gators are putting together that NIL package for Rico as we speak.

If Uncle Rico has 4 stars, that's all the Gaytors care about...

Advertisement
Pittsburg (Calif.) High School QB Jaden Rashada is in the midst of a Miami Hurricanes official visit.

And today he was joined on campus by one of his Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teammates, Jalen Brown, who many think will wind up a Cane at the end of the day.

Brown as well as Miami Hurricane commitments Robby and Bobby Washington and strong UM lead Andy Jean are also part of the Immortals team. So, with that in mind, we reached out to Immortals coach Jose Duasso for his take on where things might stand. “Jaden gets along well with the guys on our team and he and Jaden are at Miami together (today),” Duasso said. “Jaden became friends with them.” Duasso thinks that can “add some sort of comfort” for Rashada as he weighs his options with a commitment announcement to come on Sunday.

What’s at stake here?

Well, here’s the take from Duasso, who also coached Sam Howell in 7-on-7: “To me it’s between him and Niko (Iamaleava) as the top two quarterbacks (in the nation),” Duasso said. “It’s them and a massive drop-off after them. I think Jaden is the type of quarterback that really changes the trajectory of a program.

“Jaden, his ball is just different. His ball accuracy is just on a whole different level. And a big arm. He’s also Deshaun Watson-esque. He extends plays with his feet and not just by running. He’s a pocket passer but with the dual threat.”

A final question for Duasso: Does he think Miami’s right in this for landing Rashada?

“Oh, yeah,” Duasso said. “I do believe that Miami has a chance. There’s a good chance for Miami.”

Duasso also said not to read too much into Rashada cancelling a couple of previously scheduled Miami visits and then taking a midweek now instead of coming for Legends Camp. “He just has a really hectic schedule,” Duasso said. So we’ll find out soon enough if Mario Cristobal & Co. can work some magic here and land a second QB in the class. If it happens, it goes without saying that would be a heck of a job by the coaches.

👀

@LeedsCane

Duasso is the man

Advertisement
Back