Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I said that was gonna happen... Mario is calculated...

Have Brown stop by for a visit while having 2 big trench bullies on O.V. that would be protecting him.

Balake on gators site thinks a mid week doesnt mean anything, but I actually think this is just as good as a weekend visit.
Better than a weekend visit this week as the staff can dedicate a lot more time to him rather than having to also run Legends camp on Saturday.

Advertisement

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
(Claps). It takes work to come up with this act.

Advertisement

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
I'm glad I went back 4 pages to read this gem. Oh man, those tears are getting stronger, ima have to make jungle juice out of that chit

Advertisement
Ol' Que is standing firm, doubling down that Rashada will be a Gator on Sunday. Whoever this new insider "superlative" is, they claim his connection talks directly to a family member, Harlan, every day
My man is just rearranging deck chairs at this point.

giphy.gif

And then our guy norther gaytor come Sunday afternoon after Rashada commits to the good guys...

Ym48pp.gif

Pittsburg (Calif.) High School QB Jaden Rashada is in the midst of a Miami Hurricanes official visit.

And today he was joined on campus by one of his Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teammates, Jalen Brown, who many think will wind up a Cane at the end of the day.

Brown as well as Miami Hurricane commitments Robby and Bobby Washington and strong UM lead Andy Jean are also part of the Immortals team. So, with that in mind, we reached out to Immortals coach Jose Duasso for his take on where things might stand. “Jaden gets along well with the guys on our team and he and Jaden are at Miami together (today),” Duasso said. “Jaden became friends with them.” Duasso thinks that can “add some sort of comfort” for Rashada as he weighs his options with a commitment announcement to come on Sunday.

What’s at stake here?

Well, here’s the take from Duasso, who also coached Sam Howell in 7-on-7: “To me it’s between him and Niko (Iamaleava) as the top two quarterbacks (in the nation),” Duasso said. “It’s them and a massive drop-off after them. I think Jaden is the type of quarterback that really changes the trajectory of a program.

“Jaden, his ball is just different. His ball accuracy is just on a whole different level. And a big arm. He’s also Deshaun Watson-esque. He extends plays with his feet and not just by running. He’s a pocket passer but with the dual threat.”

A final question for Duasso: Does he think Miami’s right in this for landing Rashada?

“Oh, yeah,” Duasso said. “I do believe that Miami has a chance. There’s a good chance for Miami.”

Duasso also said not to read too much into Rashada cancelling a couple of previously scheduled Miami visits and then taking a midweek now instead of coming for Legends Camp. “He just has a really hectic schedule,” Duasso said. So we’ll find out soon enough if Mario Cristobal & Co. can work some magic here and land a second QB in the class. If it happens, it goes without saying that would be a heck of a job by the coaches.

👀

@LeedsCane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back