Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

The meltdown here after he jilts this town and team will be…amazing.

The last major meltdown over a player like that was who…Jeudy?
when we struck out on Campbell and Surtain, that was pretty brutal around here. Trying to think of some others...McFarland was pretty bad. Alex Collins was hysterically painful, Kirkland too.

Advertisement
Jalen Brown is committing on Sunday?

I doubt the old boy lets that happen.

No I was responding to the post above that said Miami fans are going to be crying when Rashada picks Florida and I was saying some
Fan base will be crying a lot Sunday that’s all

Advertisement
QUE:

I am not an insider nor I have ever claimed to be an insider. I don’t want to be an insider. I am simply a fan of the Florida Gators that’s close with a member of the staff. I share information that I can. I never asked to be praised or nothing. I get nothing from this, it’s a hobby. I really wish you all could understand & comprehend this. I don’t get all the back and forth. Has some information Been right? Yes. Has some information been wrong? Yes. If I say something and later hear different I come back and say that. The problem is you all think I’m directly in contact with these kids doing recruiting and negotiations and I’m not. Just like info that comes from Blake or Jacob things change and it is what it is. From now on just proceed with caution on my updates and hopefully that will put an end to all this back and forth. I’m simply a fan, nothing more nothing less. There’s no need to continue to go at each other. I think just about everyone here wants to see the Gators succeed. I’m standing on the hill that Rashada will be a Gator. If there’s something that I can update y’all with before Sunday I will.
Northern Gator is going to crucify this guy and rightfully so

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
downvoting for no "My Pleasure" pun

Advertisement
Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown is back at Miami on Wednesday. The local pass catcher posted a picture on social media of Top247 quarterback Jaden Rashada dressed up in a Miami uniform ready for his photoshoot.

Sources indicate that the signal-caller actually called Brown and asked him to join him on campus.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope
Job market must be stiff out there. Mans trying to get some employees by pretending he knows what's hes talking about. Inflation out here making ppl do some wild ****

Advertisement
QUE:

I am not an insider nor I have ever claimed to be an insider. I don’t want to be an insider. I am simply a fan of the Florida Gators that’s close with a member of the staff. I share information that I can. I never asked to be praised or nothing. I get nothing from this, it’s a hobby. I really wish you all could understand & comprehend this. I don’t get all the back and forth. Has some information Been right? Yes. Has some information been wrong? Yes. If I say something and later hear different I come back and say that. The problem is you all think I’m directly in contact with these kids doing recruiting and negotiations and I’m not. Just like info that comes from Blake or Jacob things change and it is what it is. From now on just proceed with caution on my updates and hopefully that will put an end to all this back and forth. I’m simply a fan, nothing more nothing less. There’s no need to continue to go at each other. I think just about everyone here wants to see the Gators succeed. I’m standing on the hill that Rashada will be a Gator. If there’s something that I can update y’all with before Sunday I will.

Hmmmhmmm nah nah. Que was out here talking cash money ****.
kENMDNLVvQvcI.gif

Them hyenas on your heels. Now you placating with soft shoulders.

Advertisement
Imagine being the clown in the dunk tank and thinking you have anything at all in the palm of your hand.
I guess some people would think a group of people mocking them is having said group in the palm of their hand.
What a backpedal
He could also just not post supposed inside info from his friend on the UF staff if he doesn't want people to think he is an insider.

Imagine if Jaden doesn't fly home Thursday, but decides to hang around in Miami for a few days.

👀

Even if he stays just one extra day until Friday.... that would get their panties in a bunch.

Correct me if Im wrong but his OV to gainesville was short? and he was coming off other visits which meant he was probably tired and wanted to get home.

Advertisement
Back