Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Who’s all on the visit with Jaden??? My guess is they hit up all the big time local skill players to slide through for an unofficial to vibe? Need Ray Ray, J Brown and Seymour in his ear.

Advertisement
We sure he’s not just a rival fan trolling them?
That would be a very dedicated troll job. I think he actually knows someone on UF’s staff and they actually give him info. I also think that person on staff is just bad at their job and doesn’t know how to close.

@RVACane would know better than me though.

Advertisement
That would be a very dedicated troll job. I think he actually knows someone on UF’s staff and they actually give him info. I also think that person on staff is just bad at their job and doesn’t know how to close.

@RVACane would know better than me though.
This is exactly it if you are talking about QueJay on 247. He’s a fraternity brother of a staff member on Billy’s staph who gets info and is seemingly permitted to share some of it. He also “owns” multiple chik fil a restaurants according to him.

Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown is back at Miami on Wednesday. The local pass catcher posted a picture on social media of Top247 quarterback Jaden Rashada dressed up in a Miami uniform ready for his photoshoot.

Sources indicate that the signal-caller actually called Brown and asked him to join him on campus.
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
He certainly has an overly grand view of himself.

the man who broke big ****y @The Franchise . Biggest troll we ever had. Fooled this board bad bad for MOMTHS.... and 2 days before the kid committed he dipped.
I saw him lurking a few weeks ago just coincidentally...he liked some posts. He's around in the shadows - 'chise that is

Advertisement
Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown is back at Miami on Wednesday. The local pass catcher posted a picture on social media of Top247 quarterback Jaden Rashada dressed up in a Miami uniform ready for his photoshoot.

Sources indicate that the signal-caller actually called Brown and asked him to join him on campus.

I said that was gonna happen... Mario is calculated...

Have Brown stop by for a visit while having 2 big trench bullies on O.V. that would be protecting him.

Balake on gators site thinks a mid week doesnt mean anything, but I actually think this is just as good as a weekend visit.

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
I for one think Que is a National treasure and hope he has a long career in selling **** fans false hope

Advertisement

The meltdown here after he jilts this town and team will be…amazing.

The last major meltdown over a player like that was who…Jeudy?

QUE strikes back!!
Can I get his PM info? Asking for a friend.

denzel washington checkers GIF

Advertisement
Back