Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

College Football GIF by Texas A&M University

Advertisement

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
Part of me wants to keep messing with this dude until he quits 247. Then another part of me enjoys him getting their hopes up just to fail in the end.

Now u think about it and UF desperation, you don't get a chance to destroy their recruiting class and don't take it. Unless Rashada asking for insane terms you do it and leave them with nowhere to hide. I don't care about playing it right and blah blah. Stop them looking like an option like FSU did and was cleaning up in the early '10s.

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!
This guy is a treasure

Advertisement

QUE strikes back!!
Screenshot_20220622-135559_Samsung Internet.jpg

I peed a lil

QUE strikes back!!

Imagine being the clown in the dunk tank and thinking you have anything at all in the palm of your hand.

Advertisement

QUE strikes back!!
How about he actually applies to own a chick fil a instead of being such a giant loser that he lies about owning 1 and secretly owning 2 more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about he actually applies to own a chick fil a instead of being such a giant loser that he lies about owning 1 and secretly owning 2 more.
No doubt! CFA has some high standards when it comes to getting a franchise. I’m to believe this clown who puts sentences together like a 2nd grader owns multiple?? Please…….

His posts read like ol Dannyboy helped write them.

QUE:

I am not an insider nor I have ever claimed to be an insider. I don’t want to be an insider. I am simply a fan of the Florida Gators that’s close with a member of the staff. I share information that I can. I never asked to be praised or nothing. I get nothing from this, it’s a hobby. I really wish you all could understand & comprehend this. I don’t get all the back and forth. Has some information Been right? Yes. Has some information been wrong? Yes. If I say something and later hear different I come back and say that. The problem is you all think I’m directly in contact with these kids doing recruiting and negotiations and I’m not. Just like info that comes from Blake or Jacob things change and it is what it is. From now on just proceed with caution on my updates and hopefully that will put an end to all this back and forth. I’m simply a fan, nothing more nothing less. There’s no need to continue to go at each other. I think just about everyone here wants to see the Gators succeed. I’m standing on the hill that Rashada will be a Gator. If there’s something that I can update y’all with before Sunday I will.

What a backpedal

Advertisement
Back