Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Fam Im dying at the GIF 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thanks for the education.

Lol this is my second family member with classic gifs on this site.

My other cousins gif.
fainting-dormtainment.gif

That's not how elite 11 works 😕.
I’m pretty sure if you ask the analysts who hand out the invites they would tell you they have invited the 20 best high school senior QB’s. Of course no list is perfect but that is definitely the point. Similar to the McDonald’s high school all American games for high school basketball players.

236 pages and counting for a guy who is probably giving us the courtesy visit. in all serious I have no evidence..just a feeling that I get (like Edward G. Robinsons little man in Double Indemnity) which is right like 90% of the time.

Yearly was slow af and we fattened him up on top of it. But no way we should have been on him more than Cook. Poor eval
I think its confused that we werent on him more.

He wasnt coming and we knew it so we latched on to Yearby who may have went elsewhere as well.

Cook had committed to like Clemson and Uf if i can remember...there wasnt anything saying we had a realistic shot.

Advertisement
236 pages and counting for a guy who is probably giving us the courtesy visit. in all serious I have no evidence..just a feeling that I get (like Edward G. Robinsons little man in Double Indemnity) which is right like 90% of the time.
We may not get him, but we all have to rewire our brains from the last several regimes. This is a professional organization now from the AD down. Mario has a reputation as a closer and has already pulled guys like Skinner and Citizen, who were also "courtesy" visits. May not happen this time, but I like Mario in my Corner over Billy.

Advertisement
247 has Williams in a tie for 44th ranked quarterback in this class. It's unlikely anyone is throwing a huge bag at him. For reference, the guy he's tied with is committed to Georgia State.
He will not remain the 44th ranked QB in this class assuming he performs at the Elite 11 and follows that with an equally impressive senior season.

The kid was under the radar before. He will have all eyes on him this season. Especially being located in the panhandle with second tier SEC teams keepin tabs on him.

We got a real coach now. He has seen Saban first hand and the blueprint of what success looks like both here at Miami in the past and new school dominance at Bama. I ain’t worried either way cause I trust Mario. Rashada would just a funny for gata tears and Obviously public perception but I’ve seen too many QB’s bust to get too excited one way or the other over a QB recruit

You are absolutely Wright about that. It's obvious experience is your Fortay.

He will not remain the 44th ranked QB in this class assuming he performs at the Elite 11 and follows that with an equally impressive senior season.

The kid was under the radar before. He will have all eyes on him this season. Especially being located in the panhandle with second tier SEC teams keepin tabs on him.
He’s actually the 63rd ranked QB in the class. His composite score is tied for 44th but there’s a bunch of other guys who are tied further up the list. He’ll have a shot to move up the boards but he’s already made the jump from unranked to 3 stars just by getting a Miami offer. My point is, even if he moves up, guys in his ranking range don’t really command big NIL deals. I’m sure if he sticks with Miami, he’ll do alright for himself though.

Advertisement

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!

Why are y’all so obsessed with me? The hundreds of mentions I’ve received from you all these past 2 days are concerning to say the least. The fact that I have 2 fanbases in the palm of my hand is hilarious. Georgia fans should be downright embarrassed. Y’all just won a championship 6 months ago but yet your entire board is full of threads about Florida? You all are obsessed. Seek help. Y’all update my every post. Bro there’s no way any of you have lives at this point. Take my advice, stop worrying about Florida, get out your mamas basement and go outside & touch grass. I did t even know 99% of y’all existed before my notifications started blowing up but it’s clear y’all know a **** of a lot about me. If you’re a fan just say that. This obsession you have with me is weird. Make an appt with your local therapist and get that worked out. As for Miami y’all are a joke. It’s a reoccurring cycle with y’all every summer. You’re winning it all just to win nothing. Not a division, conference or national championship. NOTHING! Y’all don’t get tired of lying? I wish I would waste time on a team that never even won their conference championship. Get a life bros. If y’all are that board 2 of my Chick-Fil-A locations are hiring. Send me a PM and I can push your application through. I’m always down to help the needy. Now that I’ve given you all the attention you’ve been craving I hope I’ve made your day.

QUE strikes back!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement

QUE strikes back!!

He’s deflecting now… see how he’s getting their minds of Rashada… redirect and focus elsewhere

QUE strikes back!!

Kanye West GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

QUE:

I am not an insider nor I have ever claimed to be an insider. I don’t want to be an insider. I am simply a fan of the Florida Gators that’s close with a member of the staff. I share information that I can. I never asked to be praised or nothing. I get nothing from this, it’s a hobby. I really wish you all could understand & comprehend this. I don’t get all the back and forth. Has some information Been right? Yes. Has some information been wrong? Yes. If I say something and later hear different I come back and say that. The problem is you all think I’m directly in contact with these kids doing recruiting and negotiations and I’m not. Just like info that comes from Blake or Jacob things change and it is what it is. From now on just proceed with caution on my updates and hopefully that will put an end to all this back and forth. I’m simply a fan, nothing more nothing less. There’s no need to continue to go at each other. I think just about everyone here wants to see the Gators succeed. I’m standing on the hill that Rashada will be a Gator. If there’s something that I can update y’all with before Sunday I will.

Advertisement
Back