Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Regardless how it ends Miami has handled this perfectly

I do wonder what that entails? Is it just to drive the price up for UF? Because that assumes an extra $ amount will impact further recruits and I don’t know that it will. If it’s to just play it super quiet with the kid and let his Dad do the public dance with UF while negotiating quietly with UM then that should be a positive thing.

Hey I hope im wrong. And im not being a pessimist here either. If this were pre-NIL days..I would absolutely think both stick. But these NIL deals have changed everything. A desperate school drops a big bag on EW and things will change quickly especially if Rashada gets a big bag.
247 has Williams in a tie for 44th ranked quarterback in this class. It's unlikely anyone is throwing a huge bag at him. For reference, the guy he's tied with is committed to Georgia State.

Advertisement
I do wonder what that entails? Is it just to drive the price up for UF? Because that assumes an extra $ amount will impact further recruits and I don’t know that it will. If it’s to just play it super quiet with the kid and let his Dad do the public dance with UF while negotiating quietly with UM then that should be a positive thing.
When negotiating you cant always be on roller skates or in a defensive position. Thats how things get out of control. You never want to miss out but you have to hold your ground and find out whether the person across the desk from you is in fact in as strong of a position as they are claiming. Many times its posturing. Its like a poker game.

Advertisement

miniGif_20220622111607.gif

Advertisement
Does this show that Mario has the respect of people throughout the game? Just seems like previous regimes were being clowned throughout recruitments while Mario seems to be calling all the shots.
Our previous regimes outside of Richt were absolute clown shows, especially Manny. Imagine if Manny was head coach at FSU and Mario going head to head with him on a recruit? As much as we clown Norvell and Napier, they have at least had some success as HCs. They have won 10+ multiple times and won their conference albeit it wasn’t G5. Manny was an okay DC that became an HC.

I can agree with this. Maybe not FSU or UF. But some other school reaches out and tries to lure him away is absolutely what im expecting. And he would be crazy to not consider it especially if hes the only QB said school would take.
Another way to look at it is he red shirts in 2023, spends 2023 and 2024 getting coached up by Gattis / Ponce, gets some back up duty live game snaps, then enters the portal after the 2024 season for a decent NIL deal and a starting role somewhere.

Advertisement
The camp has had either 11 or 12 participants for most of its history, but it ballooned up to 16 in the pre-COVID years of 2018 and 2019, so the inflation began during the Trump Administration...

I'm blaming the IC rule waiver for this year's class of 20...
Well, they hold 9 regional competitions. Virtually any QB can register to compete in a regional ... just pay the $49 fee and you're set to go. Seems like they are basically selecting the top 2 performers in each regional competition to be invited to compete in the finals ... and in a couple of cases the top 3 if they're really close. They have gotten more involved in regular QB camps. They are holding an Elite 11 QB camp for QB's that will be in the 2024, 2025 and 2026 classes ... pay $249 for the camp for coaching from a group of QB coaches on fundamentals.

Well, they hold 9 regional competitions. Virtually any QB can register to compete in a regional ... just pay the $49 fee and you're set to go. Seems like they are basically selecting the top 2 performers in each regional competition to be invited to compete in the finals ... and in a couple of cases the top 3 if they're really close. They have gotten more involved in regular QB camps. They are holding an Elite 11 QB camp for QB's that will be in the 2024, 2025 and 2026 classes ... pay $249 for the camp for coaching from a group of QB coaches on fundamentals.

@SpikeUM gets my humor.

Regardless how it ends Miami has handled this perfectly

We got a real coach now. He has seen Saban first hand and the blueprint of what success looks like both here at Miami in the past and new school dominance at Bama. I ain’t worried either way cause I trust Mario. Rashada would just a funny for gata tears and Obviously public perception but I’ve seen too many QB’s bust to get too excited one way or the other over a QB recruit

Advertisement
Back