Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh...its June. Hes caught up in the moment..Lets see how he feels come Sept-Oct. Would love to be wrong. But ive seen this movie before.
He also likely knows he needs more development time than most higher ranked QB recruits in order to reach his potential. With the new world of transfer portals and NIL it would make just as much sense for him to stay at Miami for at least a year or two developing under a staff he clearly feels comfortable with, and alongside some big names in the QB room. From there if he doesn't feel he will emerge as a starter he can transfer and possibly leverage a much better NIL deal than he would get now. But there is no urgency at this time in going to a program that has less competition for his services.

Advertisement
Hey I hope im wrong. And im not being a pessimist here either. If this were pre-NIL days..I would absolutely think both stick. But these NIL deals have changed everything. A desperate school drops a big bag on EW and things will change quickly especially if Rashada gets a big bag.
If we have a better class it’ll be foolish to jump ship. It seems like so much UF’s potential class hinges on Rashada coming there. I could be a homer but I don’t think extra potential money is possibly worth it.

how does the California NIL law for high school athletes work exactly? what’s stopping Rashada from signing with LifeWallet now like Malachi Nelson did with h.wood

this guy has been trying to talk them off the ledge all week

View attachment 191092

What a ******* clown show.

Miami's NIL offer was made a while ago. You don't need an "NIL attorney" to negotiate an NIL contract offer that has already been made and drafted, when the only modification is "adding a zero" to the end of the number.

And for the "technical" people out there, I'm not literally saying that we are "adding a zero", I'm just saying that if the ARGUMENT from Gaytors is that Miami is going to raise its ALREADY EXISTING OFFER, you don't need to fly an NIL attorney to Miami to do that.

On top of the obvious...if the OV was scheduled, then everyone already has a pretty good idea of what is being changed in the NIL offer.

But, hey, this is the same fanbase that thinks Rashada is a Gaytor lean "because he follows a bunch of UiF players on social media and he doesn't do that with players at other universities"...

Advertisement
how does the California NIL law for high school athletes work exactly? what’s stopping Rashada from signing with LifeWallet now like Malachi Nelson did with h.wood

NOTHING.

And that's the key.

Rashada could film a year's worth of LifeWallet ads IN CALIFORNIA. ****, John Ruiz flew some guys to Australia to film ads with Lou Hedley.

I highly doubt that Rashada could appear at a bunch of Alachua County Boys Club and Girls Club events in the next 12 months, but, hey, maybe I'm just a pessimist. I'm sure he could take some of those 3-leg/2-layover flights from Pittsburg to Hogtown just to meet the requirements of his Gaytor Guard arrangement.

What a ******* clown show.

Miami's NIL offer was made a while ago. You don't need an "NIL attorney" to negotiate an NIL contract offer that has already been made and drafted, when the only modification is "adding a zero" to the end of the number.

And for the "technical" people out there, I'm not literally saying that we are "adding a zero", I'm just saying that if the ARGUMENT from Gaytors is that Miami is going to raise its ALREADY EXISTING OFFER, you don't need to fly an NIL attorney to Miami to do that.

On top of the obvious...if the OV was scheduled, then everyone already has a pretty good idea of what is being changed in the NIL offer.

But, hey, this is the same fanbase that thinks Rashada is a Gaytor lean "because he follows a bunch of UiF players on social media and he doesn't do that with players at other universities"...
If only society had figured out how to do business remotely!

Advertisement
Advertisement
OV's are not the end all be all. He was able to UOV before and if he chooses he will again.
Especially with above board 6-7 figure NIL deals, no need to even worry about justifying how kids pay for UOVs like in the past (even if they still don't really pay for them, at least now every talented player can pretend they did, regardless of financial situation)

Does the Gata know that Ruiz is a lawyer who negotiates NIL deals?
No! Them jackasses think he’s a wannabe mobster playing “Little Nevin” with other peoples money…. whose on his way to federal prison. 😂🤣😂
1655908400254.gif

Dumb fuccs!

Advertisement
I think their angle here is that someone representing Jaden isnt there

If the deal has already been agreed to in principle and all that remains is the final $, why would he need representation? Representation costs $. You don't travel with a lawyer on your dime if he isn't providing any benefit.

If the deal has already been agreed to in principle and all that remains is the final $, why would he need representation? Representation costs $. You don't travel with a lawyer on your dime if he isn't providing any benefit.
Im just saying that is their angle they are clinging to, that it hasn't been fully negotiated. Not saying its right and saying Ruiz is an NIL attorney would not change their line of thinking one way.

Ol' Que is standing firm, doubling down that Rashada will be a Gator on Sunday. Whoever this new insider "superlative" is, they claim his connection talks directly to a family member, Harlan, every day
Since we locked up Emory I feel like we are playing with house money here. If Rashada is a Cane it would be amazing pull and a kick in the balls to da gator. However, if Mario, Ponce and Zo are all in on Emory I am very comfortable with that selection.

Advertisement
Back