Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I’m telling you the shrimp at 112 are the fckng huge!!!
First time I ever ordered the ****tail they asked me “how many shrimp”.

I was like “waaaat”?

“Yes sir how many shrimp cause they can fill you up and I would hate for you to not have the appetite for our wonderful menu selections”
how i met your mother challenge GIF by hoppip

Advertisement
C’mon bruh HS isn’t college. An elite HS QB with an elite WR should torch everyone in that sorry *** division. Man went 0-5 in the division. We gotta win at least 1 league game lol I don’t think that’s asking for too much.

Every QB you’re referring to won big in HS btw because it’s not that hard to win when you’re the best player on the field every week in HS.

I’m not on the Emory is trash train. But I’m the captain of the Emory is average train. We’re taking passengers all are welcome.
From what I see Emory has a strong arm

Recruiting high school players is recruiting their potential and upside. Yearby was dominating as much as Dalvin. To put high school production as some type of be all end all is not a smart thing to do. It should factor but it's not like he is throwing picks all over. People say their competition suck, what about his team. He got Cottrell, who else?
Dalvin was clearly better even in HS though.

Advertisement
Because because because

3 star and Mario suddenly cannot recruit and suddenly our NIL money is gone and because

Let's be honest. Some people are just miserable turds who should post less. I'm willing to bet any of these high caliber 8 mil (exaggeration) NIL kids who don't play immediately bolt year one.

OHH

WAIT

IT ALREADY HAPPENED.....See what's his face at Texas now.

Mario will finish with a top 10 to top 5 class. How do we know this? **** he just essentially did it by himself in a couple weeks rising 50 11 spots.

Summer months. When the trolls come out and complain.
I say this we finish right outside top 5 in crooting. I’d set the over/ under at 8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back