Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Good questions. I'm not exactly sure about the company or what happens if he were to go somewhere other than USC

BUT I have no doubt that many of these early NIL deals associated with companies/corporations won't necessarily lead to increased revenue and profitability

It's really weird to start paying a kid a mil for name image and likeness when his NIL isn't even used right now. IMO

Advertisement
It's really weird to start paying a kid a mil for name image and likeness when his NIL isn't even used right now. IMO
Weird, maybe. But the intentions are clear. It serves to incentivize him (and future recruits) to sign with a preferred university. Same as Ruiz's companies, no?

Don't u dare... And yes Davie is country as fvck(country is a context thing though) it's dependent on where each of y'all is from. For someone in Dade when we say country we just mean quiet or lame. For someone from many other places country only relates to the back woods and moonshine,possum stew etc. That's Alabama country. That's Hicksville. When I say country I just mean it's slow and not much to do. That's Davie to a tee. Ain't **** but the trashass dolphins training facility.
8EA88A77-66E6-459F-A266-C5DE1E910A57.jpeg

50 years ago, anything west of University Drive was considered out in the sticks including Davie.

Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
Facts.

If this isn’t UF I doubt we’re at this current point. It’s also more than Mario wanting their blood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's a pretty easy sell for these companies, honestly. Just think *if* he blows up once he starts playing, you got him on a deal at a very favorable rate, and huge ROI. Worst case, you are most likely a fan of USC, and can say you are at least trying to help the team and the money will just be a hit out of your marketing budget for the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back