Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
The Boys Indian GIF

Don't u dare... And yes Davie is country as fvck(country is a context thing though) it's dependent on where each of y'all is from. For someone in Dade when we say country we just mean quiet or lame. For someone from many other places country only relates to the back woods and moonshine,possum stew etc. That's Alabama country. That's Hicksville. When I say country I just mean it's slow and not much to do. That's Davie to a tee. Ain't **** but the trashass dolphins training facility.

Twin Peaks is in Davie. Plenty to look at there.

Advertisement
I’ve never drank more than a glass of wine every few days at most. Substance abuse was in my family so I stayed clear, also never acquired the taste and had plenty of friends who I watched get hammered, was never my thing. God kept me out of a lot of bad decisions, got made fun of a lot, but I’ve never been wasted and I don’t regret it. I’m not better than anyone, abstention just seemed like wisdom to me.

Just for contrast, both sides of my family are from St. Louis, and many worked for Anheuser-Busch. For a long time, you were allowed to drink beer AT WORK. Obviously, they changed the rules.

Also, in what may or may not be a related anecdote, my grandfather was a mechanic at the Anheuser-Busch plant, and he once lost the tip of his thumb in a malfunctioning elevator door. In my younger years, I never had the legal foresight to ask him if the accident happened when you could still drink beer at work.

Probably lost millions of dollars as a result of my lack of intellectual curiosity on the subject...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't this a food and beverage company? Curious how they will make more than a million dollars in marketing revenue with a HS kid.

What happens if he decommits?
Good questions. I'm not exactly sure about the company or what happens if he were to go somewhere other than USC

BUT I have no doubt that many of these early NIL deals associated with companies/corporations won't necessarily lead to increased revenue and profitability

Advertisement
You're missing what he's saying. That's not what he's going to get in college. That's endorsements he will pull in throughout his senior year IN HIGH SCHOOL...
Wow different set of rules out there in Cali becoming a millionaire before even stepping foot on a campus. I can't blame the company because that guy has future star written all over him

Advertisement
Back