Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Posted on the 247 board around 10 am this morning.

No idea who is in the car; there are multiple big time kids on campus for OVs today

Just drove by campus, and there was a beautiful, white Rolls Royce Phantom pulling into the IPF, next to the Hecht building, being driven by a professional driver, with a recruit in the back of the Rolls. I couldn’t make out the recruit, but man, what a difference Mario has made, treating these recruits like KINGS!
Was @Brooklyndee renting out his ride??

Advertisement
So you willingly made the decision to have 30 kids without alcohol?

Scarlett Johansson Reaction GIF
Babies are my vibe, baby doll.

Advertisement
Jaden is committing to Miami Sunday. Mario is a closer. The money is obviously right or else visit wouldn’t have happened.

This is the Miami we’ve been missing for almost two decades. Us fans deserve this, the city deserves this. Let’s get greedy.

Welcome to Paradise.

Some of y'all I would hate to believe are involved in crypto or the stock market... Back off the edge and calm down for Gods sake. Y'all take things people say as gospel and fail to realize most people aren't speaking from first hand knowledge. They get phone calls or hear rumors and pass them down. By the point it gets to public consumption it's wasted down and lacks substance. Y'all so used to Manny's oef season lies that if you don't get ahold the same bill everything is a failure. That ain't this staff. People are gonna know EXACTLY what Mario wants you to know, EXACTLY the moment you are supposed to. Sometimes that's misdirection because as my lil G shyhiem said "move in silence" other times it's blatant. But y'all will know what he wants you to. That's it. From any source, that's what y'all gonna get. Cause leaks now simply get cauterized.

Advertisement
Jaden is committing to Miami Sunday. Mario is a closer. The money is obviously right or else visit wouldn’t have happened.

This is the Miami we’ve been missing for almost two decades. Us fans deserve this, the city deserves this. Let’s get greedy.

Welcome to Paradise.
Show me the wall, cuz I'm ready to run through that mf.

Some of y'all I would hate to believe are involved in crypto or the stock market... Back off the edge and calm down for Gods sake. Y'all take things people say as gospel and fail to realize most people aren't speaking from first hand knowledge. They get phone calls or hear rumors and pass them down. By the point it gets to public consumption it's wasted down and lacks substance. Y'all so used to Manny's oef season lies that if you don't get ahold the same bill everything is a failure. That ain't this staff. People are gonna know EXACTLY what Mario wants you to know, EXACTLY the moment you are supposed to. Sometimes that's misdirection because as my lil G shyhiem said "move in silence" other times it's blatant. But y'all will know what he wants you to. That's it. From any source, that's what y'all gonna get. Cause leaks now simply get cauterized.
Don Mario….I like it. Makes me crazy as a fan but it’s the path to the top.

The Godfather Movie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see why not, we're already playing the annual "is Davie country" game and personally I find this one more entertaining
Don't u dare... And yes Davie is country as fvck(country is a context thing though) it's dependent on where each of y'all is from. For someone in Dade when we say country we just mean quiet or lame. For someone from many other places country only relates to the back woods and moonshine,possum stew etc. That's Alabama country. That's Hicksville. When I say country I just mean it's slow and not much to do. That's Davie to a tee. Ain't **** but the trashass dolphins training facility.

Advertisement
Back