Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Posted on the 247 board around 10 am this morning.

No idea who is in the car; there are multiple big time kids on campus for OVs today

Just drove by campus, and there was a beautiful, white Rolls Royce Phantom pulling into the IPF, next to the Hecht building, being driven by a professional driver, with a recruit in the back of the Rolls. I couldn’t make out the recruit, but man, what a difference Mario has made, treating these recruits like KINGS!

sgd-fap.gif

No idea who is in the car; there are multiple big time kids on campus for OVs today

Just drove by campus, and there was a beautiful, white Rolls Royce Phantom pulling into the IPF, next to the Hecht building, being driven by a professional driver, with a recruit in the back of the Rolls. I couldn’t make out the recruit, but man, what a difference Mario has made, treating these recruits like KINGS!
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Show it off Mario, bag 'em all up.

Advertisement

Lmao recruiting has become so insane

Lane having a phantom
Brian Hartline with a Lambo
UF has the blue Lambo
Wild.

Jason Segel Dancing GIF

Yeah see Mid week visit ain’t bad if you got other big time kids on campus. Like 2 future Olinemen who will protecting him.

Mario definitely knows what he’s doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes perfect sense to me. Kinda had a feeling this is along the lines of what you were going to say. I have a few friends as well who either have literally never drank or who do in extreme moderation, and in every one of those situations it’s rooted in the fact that they grew up around substance abuse, namely alcoholism. I get that totally. Good on you for not falling into the same trap and learning from what you saw.

Now, who gives a fvck? But as a kid, when “everyone is doing it”, I’m sure it was tough. Respect.
The closest thing Inday has to a vice is making babies. His testosterone is 100 proof.

Advertisement
Back