Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Imagine the glorious combination nut-punch/throat-slash we will give the Gaytors if we take TWO guys from the Elite 11 and they get nobody...and then repeat it with the SemenHoles...
44A541C4-716C-4B24-90F6-76D235781C23.gif
344EAFC9-A12B-4300-8E51-5708C394443E.gif

Advertisement
The other day I drove past the Shirley, MA prison where Hernandez decided to take the easy way out. He could've used a good lawyer.
He had a good attorney that he should have used the first time and he may be free. Somehow got him off the other murders

Advertisement
Did a google and found:

"An official visit cannot exceed 48 hours. The 48-hour time period begins once the prospect arrives on campus."

So my revised guess would be they land, rest up, clean up at the Ritz for a few hours, start the visit either for lunch or technically after lunch (if Mario wants to preserve a comp meal for Thursday), and end the visit Thursday afternoon, and catch the late afternoon flight back.

Fun to speculate. We will see.

Did a google and found:

"An official visit cannot exceed 48 hours. The 48-hour time period begins once the prospect arrives on campus."

So my revised guess would be they land, rest up, clean up at the Ritz for a few hours, start the visit either for lunch or technically after lunch (if Mario wants to preserve a comp meal for Thursday), and end the visit Thursday afternoon, and catch the late afternoon flight back.

Fun to speculate. We will see.
Yeah historically on most weekend visits the players arrive in town on Thursday night and check into hotel. Then they head to campus on Friday late morning early afternoon and end up leaving OV on Sunday after breakfast with coach. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't head to campus until late afternoon or may just meet for dinner and start on Wednesday with that flight.

Yeah historically on most weekend visits the players arrive in town on Thursday night and check into hotel. Then they head to campus on Friday late morning early afternoon and end up leaving OV on Sunday after breakfast with coach. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't head to campus until late afternoon or may just meet for dinner and start on Wednesday with that flight.

Are we allowed to pay for three nights of hotel?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had too much to say in that post and couldn’t get my thoughts together. When I read it, I didn’t like it, and I couldn’t quite get out what I was trying to say, so I deleted it. 😂🤣😂 Gaturdish post… got me over here craccin up. 🤣😂🤣
Mannnn…. You know I was messing with you. It’s nothing but love man. It would let me give you an emoji and I was like, he’s deleting this ah*t. Let me screen shot it, lol. Didn’t mean to blow you up like this! Lol

Advertisement
Mannnn…. You know I was messing with you. It’s nothing but love man. It would let me give you an emoji and I was like, he’s deleting this ah*t. Let me screen shot it, lol. Didn’t mean to blow you up like this! Lol
Naw u good, homie. Sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain. Then when I read it, I’m like, “WTF am I talking about here?” Then I go back and edit it so it makes sense. I couldn’t reword that, to get it where it made sense, so I trashed it.🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
Back