Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
They way I look at it and I'm an idiot. We can afford to take a guy like Williams who appears to be someone who is going to need time because of Garcia and Brown. Ideally we land Rashada and Williams this cycle and go into 2023 with 4 scholarship QBs.

With the new rules, I am viewing QBs as 1 year contract type dudes. Stack as many P5 guys as you can because half of them could transfer at the end of the year.

Last edited:
So this puts the myth of the dad driving up the asking price to bed ?

They’re flying down tonight knowing a QB is committed and I’m sure the staff has communicated the intentions yet they are flying cross country on a red eye.

Listen end of day we may not land him or we may take 2 QBs.. all I know is Mario has been relentless in adding talent and creating competition.

Advertisement
1655765853113.png

IMO this is Mario flexing on the Turds. “Not only are we taking your only QB target but we ain’t even leaving you the guy you thought was a backup option you could easily pivot too if all else failed.”

Plus it lets Harlan know “we’d love to have Jaden, we think he’s a stud but are prepared to move forward if we can’t come to an understanding, so let’s negotiate in good faith”

Advertisement
IMO this is Mario flexing on the Turds. “Not only are we taking your only QB target but we ain’t even leaving you the guy you thought was a backup option you could easily pivot too if all else failed.”

Plus it lets Harlan know “we’d love to have Jaden, we think he’s a stud but are prepared to move forward if we can’t come to an understanding, so let’s negotiate in good faith”

Imagine the glorious combination nut-punch/throat-slash we will give the Gaytors if we take TWO guys from the Elite 11 and they get nobody...and then repeat it with the SemenHoles...

Will we take two qb’s ? That’s not a given but if Rashada chooses UM then duh….it’s two. If he chooses another school i‘m sure they push for Moore but other than that we’ll have one for sure ( Emory). It’s a smart decision by the staff, Emory is starting to get attention from power five schools. We found him , built a relationship and most importantly they love him as a prospect. If they trust their evaluations he should be a take.

I said back over a month ago two was a possibility.

Imagine the glorious combination nut-punch/throat-slash we will give the Gaytors if we take TWO guys from the Elite 11 and they get nobody...and then repeat it with the SemenHoles...
The best part is that it gives the turds a temporary reprieve believing that we took Emory so that must mean we’re out of it for Jaden and this is just a free trip. Just wait until this weekend when they learn differently

Advertisement
Will we take two qb’s ? That’s not a given but if Rashada chooses UM then duh….it’s two. If he chooses another school i‘m sure they push for Moore but other than that we’ll have one for sure ( Emory). It’s a smart decision by the staff, Emory is starting to get attention from power five schools. We found him , built a relationship and most importantly they love him as a prospect. If they trust their evaluations he should be a take.

Hope he lights up the Elite 11. #tears

Does Emory's commitment indicate that Miami won't budge much on their Rashada offer, and that if he's going to take the bigger bag at a school he presumably dislikes more than Miami, it's a "go ahead, do it" move from Mario?

Advertisement
Like I said earlier. Something changed.
Can you please expound upon this for a little clarification? Something changed to cause him to actually visit? Or something changed to move up his visit from the weekend to midweek?

And for every Josh Allen there are 10k Preston Deweys. It’s like me talking to myself at the bar after 15 drinks. Tiffany is a known 7 and she wants to go fvck, but there is Cecilia over there and from my vantage point could be a 9. Now the stats say that after 15 drinks she isn’t a 9 but that one time my boy brought home a 10 so why can’t it happen to me this time? Chances are Cecilia is in fact a 3 or 4 and the chances of her having a **** is probably higher than her being a 9.
This is the type of analysis I’m here for.

Can you please expound upon this for a little clarification? Something changed to cause him to actually visit? Or something changed to move up his visit from the weekend to midweek?
To visit. He never “moved“ it up. When was he going to make his announcement? In the middle of an airplane?

Advertisement
Back