Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

We getting

everyone GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been saying two qb’s for weeks…it’s going to happen whether it’s Rashada or someone else.

Negative. If Rashada or Moore want in, they’ll take him. But they’re OK with Williams being the only kid in the class. So if “someone else” is Moore, then yes. Otherwise, we won’t be taking 2 unless something completely unforeseen happens (like Arch Manning calls Mario, a totally off the grid elite kid wants in, etc)

Advertisement
I guess the extended amount of counters is allowing us to take higher amounts of kids at some of these positions and sorting it out later

Advertisement
Visit set. Rashada’s taking the red eye tonight and will begin the OV tomorrow

11:00 pm – lands 7:43 am. I've taken that flight. It's pretty brutal but I'm not 17 lol.

I am assuming he's on the 8:50am flight back Thursday, unless there is a way to legally (NCAA legally) keep him until the 4:52 pm.

Advertisement
...So we're back with us getting Emory and Rashada to the Turds I presume.

Extremely odd timing to commit.

I guess the extended amount of counters is allowing us to take higher amounts of kids at some of these positions and sorting it out later

It's not really "extended" (it was previously), there is just no 25 cap at this time. I've talked to some people, we think that it's going to free things up for taking more HS kids right now, without having to "hold" spots for Portal kids. Then, if we lose transfers in the off-season, we figure out our Portal needs (and NUMBERS) at that time.

Advertisement
Back