Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if we get rashada . Who is transferring next year him , garcia , brown ?

Garcia won’t leave. He will be year 2 in Gattis system - he will be set up for success.

Jacurri I am not sure but he seems to be a kid who is OK with the competition in general.

If we want to be ‘back’ we need to win these more often than not. If we are close NIL-wise, Mario and Gattis need to close

That 247 article is going to cause Many many tears…
They’re going to lean on that Gaby said it was a weekend visit and they knew it was a weekday visit so he’s a Gator lock for now. However, the rapid descent is going to be all so glorious

Advertisement
So if we get rashada . Who is transferring next year him , garcia , brown ?
Hopefully they know none of them have to. will all get the opportunity for at least one season as starter and at least one one as cleanup, and can all go pro with that sample size. If anyone gets jumped in the depth chart we aren't mad they left, wish them the best and be glad we got someone who is good enough to start for multiple seasons out of the three.

Not trying to create a conspiracy theory but I'm getting the sense that Jaden has been silent or close to silent for some time and Miami 'backing-off' and then coming back around late to potentially steal the recruitment was all calculated, perhaps from both sides.
A **** of a lot more believable than Jaden loves Gainesville and is impressed with LDB QB development

Advertisement
Not trying to create a conspiracy theory but I'm getting the sense that Jaden has been silent or close to silent for some time and Miami 'backing-off' and then coming back around late to potentially steal the recruitment was all calculated, perhaps from both sides.
I'm gonna disagree that it was intentional, because that would be an expensive game to play NIL wise

Advertisement
Back