Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

nbc police GIF

Advertisement
Pittsburg (Calif.) quarterback Jaden Rashadahas locked in his final official visit.

And he'll head on the road tonight on a red-eye, with a midweek official visit to Miami set to begin tomorrow and the trip concluding on Thursday, according to his father, Harlen Rashada.

Mario Cristobal has been recruiting Rashada for a year, going back to his time at Oregon, and now the Hurricanes are getting the final visit.

"Coach Cristobal has been consistently recruiting Jaden and understands his impact on Miami recruiting while making it very clear that he is his guy in the 2023 class," said Harlen Rashada. "I think coach Cristobal’s choice to come back and coach at a school he played for and where he was raised is as deep a connection to a program and community as any coach in college football. He’s got a first round quarterback in the NFL right now (Justin Herbert) and he took great pride in keeping him upright to perform well and help his team win a championship."

Harlen Rashada said that Josh Gattis' experience has also been a draw.

"Coach Gattis is a Broyles Award Winner who finds a way to dissect defenses and their staff is loaded with solid guys on a mission to make 'The U' great again. "

Last week, Rashada announced he was pushing back his announcement date, originally scheduled for June 18th, to June 26th.

"My grandma's birthday is the 26th of June," said Rashada.

So Rashada will now announce his decision on June 26th on CBS Sports HQ, with the time still TBD.

Rashada will choose from between Florida, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

The East Bay product ranks No. 5 among his position in the Top247 and is the top uncommitted quarterback prospect in the West.

As his announcement looms, Harlen Rashada has watched his son handle the recruiting process and has pride in how he's taken it on.

"Jaden is very intelligent and has been patient and focused in his recruiting process and really given all of his top colleges the opportunity to present their schools and position on development and direction of the program," said Harlen Rashada. "He’s managed to keep the main thing the main thing in a different era in the college landscape. There’s no shortage of character and I’m equally excited to see the person he develops into off the field as much as on the field. He can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I’m positive he makes a great decision for his future as a student-athlete when he commits."

Advertisement
Pittsburg (Calif.) quarterback Jaden Rashadahas locked in his final official visit.

And he'll head on the road tonight on a red-eye, with a midweek official visit to Miami set to begin tomorrow and the trip concluding on Thursday, according to his father, Harlen Rashada.

Mario Cristobal has been recruiting Rashada for a year, going back to his time at Oregon, and now the Hurricanes are getting the final visit.

"Coach Cristobal has been consistently recruiting Jaden and understands his impact on Miami recruiting while making it very clear that he is his guy in the 2023 class," said Harlen Rashada. "I think coach Cristobal’s choice to come back and coach at a school he played for and where he was raised is as deep a connection to a program and community as any coach in college football. He’s got a first round quarterback in the NFL right now (Justin Herbert) and he took great pride in keeping him upright to perform well and help his team win a championship."

"Coach Gattis is a Broyles Award Winner who finds a way to dissect defenses and their staff is loaded with solid guys on a mission to make 'The U' great again. "

Last week, Rashada announced he was pushing back his announcement date, originally scheduled for June 18th, to June 26th.

So Rashada will now announce his decision on June 26th on CBS Sports HQ, with the time still TBD.

The East Bay product ranks No. 5 among his position in the Top247 and is the top uncommitted quarterback prospect in the West.

As his announcement looms, Harlen Rashada has watched his son handle the recruiting process and has pride in how he's taken it on.

"Jaden is very intelligent and has been patient and focused in his recruiting process and really given all of his top colleges the opportunity to present their schools and position on development and direction of the program," said Harlen Rashada. "He’s managed to keep the main thing the main thing in a different era in the college landscape. There’s no shortage of character and I’m equally excited to see the person he develops into off the field as much as on the field. He can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I’m positive he makes a great decision for his future as a student-athlete when he commits."
Hey gators

Yep sure sounds like his dad dislikes Miami 😉

Translated: if the money is right, all systems go

Advertisement

But but but...

1655760239101.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back