Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Why is he pushing his commitment back if he’s not taking an additional OV? And why would he NOT take the additional OV? If your theory is correct, and this was all about driving up the price, is there anything his camp could do to make that happen more than taking an OV to Miami after pushing his commitment back??

I would say at this point it’d be shocking and a change of plans if he DIDN’T OV.

It's not about driving up the price, per se.

Discounted net present value, though, is a different issue.

Advertisement
He has acknowledged that he went to FAU and lives in SoFla. He does have some connections within the high school/7-on-7 world, but most of what he posts about UM specifically comes from his UM friends. And, to be honest, his UM info could easily have been taken from this board, though I don't think it is, because he seems to believe most of the "Gaby/247 party line", which is frequently incorrect as to "who Miami really wants" and whether we will take more than one QB.
Yeah, that’s a fair assessment

Huh? We're sometimes gonna have big time recruits who official visit here and commit somewhere else. It's inevitable. Even in the Mario era.
I know but this is different. Kid pushed back his decision waiting to see if we counter with something. Only way he visits is if we give him the offer he wants or something similar. It’s clear the kid wants to be here but Dad wants to shop him around.

I know but this is different. Kid pushed back his decision waiting to see if we counter with something. Only way he visits is if we give him the offer he wants or something similar. It’s clear the kid wants to be here but Dad wants to shop him around.

We don't need to "counter with something", we were the first to make a big NIL offer, though it is not the biggest NIL offer. Pops just wants more NPV.

Advertisement
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network
GET READY TO FAP

Advertisement
I'll probably get crucified for this, but in that exchange, this is what we're getting.

- A worse QB than UF (and in my opinion, it's not really that close)
- A JUCO WR that's better than Ladson, but the bar is relatively low concerning what we saw in the Spring Game
- A 3-star TE (I'm just saying what he is, I LIKE HIM as a prospect before I get eviscerated further) that does hold a plethora of talented offers, but a guy I would put behind Riley Williams in the pecking order. I'd put him ahead of Carver though, since Carver is going to be a project...ideally would have just taken Riley and Reid (wow the jokes you can do with that combo), but Carver's upside is tantalizing to say the least.

And for the 3-TE guys...I just don't see it this class. I think they're going to put an emphasis on the trenches and go heavy + WRs, so 3 TE's might be too much.

Advertisement
I'll probably get crucified for this, but in that exchange, this is what we're getting.

- A JUCO WR that's better than Ladson, but the bar is relatively low concerning what we saw in the Spring Game
- A 3-star TE (I'm just saying what he is, I LIKE HIM as a prospect before I get eviscerated further) that does hold a plethora of talented offers, but a guy I would put behind Riley Williams in the pecking order.

And for the 3-TE guys...I just don't see it this class. I think they're going to put an emphasis on the trenches and go heavy + WRs, so 3 TE's might be too much.
Logic + CIS = troll that hates UM. They're gonna neg tf outta you. Obviously you hate Mario.

- A 3-star TE (I'm just saying what he is, I LIKE HIM as a prospect before I get eviscerated further) that does hold a plethora of talented offers, but a guy I would put behind Riley Williams in the pecking order. I'd put him ahead of Carver though, since Carver is going to be a project...ideally would have just taken Riley and Reid (wow the jokes you can do with that combo), but Carver's upside is tantalizing to say the least.

Due to the last 2 decades of coaching ineptitude, player evals were less than desirable (putting it mildly) so it’s reasonable to have some PTSD when we see “questionable” offers. It’s not mentioned enough that the current coaching staff is **** near elite so we can hopefully have some confidence they know WTF they’re doing.

Advertisement
Logic + CIS = troll that hates UM. They're gonna neg tf outta you. Obviously you hate Mario.
Convince me that mario and this staff this soon are settling vs making their own evaluations like the professionals they are supposed to be over random rivals “analysts” or other message board gurus..

im all ears…

Advertisement
Back