Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I understand our NIL is not the best deal on the table for Rashada but wouldn’t this deal be just for today..so for example if he really wants to be here and maybe the deal is close you go where you want to go and once you start your NIL value can grow..but I guess kids want that upfront guaranteed deal

Probably the upfront enticing them. But thinking further, as it stands he has no future NIL growth at UF; it's the collective and nothing else. Nobody outside that collective is offering ****. At Miami he could a bump from Ruiz if he's not a bust and any number of additional deals by local businesses. He'd make more money from Topps sales as a star UM QB over UF I'd wager. Food for thought from his camp.

Case in point, Rodgers, TVD with BMW etc.

Advertisement
Probably the upfront enticing them. But thinking further, as it stands he has no future NIL growth at UF; it's the collective and nothing else. Nobody outside that collective is offering ****. At Miami he could a bump from Ruiz if he's not a bust and any number of additional deals by local businesses. He'd make more money from Topps sales as a star UM QB over UF I'd wager. Food for thought from his camp.
To be fair he can get that at any school. We have the advantage as said businesses are local unlike UF but opportunities are there. I said it before the next great QB will get offers from everywhere and it doesn’t matter if they are going to school in LA Miami or **** hole like Oxford Miss.

Only the idiotss around here think Ruiz is the only show in town.
It‘s more than just idiocy. You can literally go on to some of these sites and sign up as a brand ambassador, get an affiliate link, and promote it on social media as a regular person in the United states. It‘ll make you 40-50k a year if you know what you’re doing so imagine what they’re willing to do with an athlete? It’s a entire denial on modern day marketing.

Advertisement
I understand our NIL is not the best deal on the table for Rashada but wouldn’t this deal be just for today..so for example if he really wants to be here and maybe the deal is close you go where you want to go and once you start your NIL value can grow..but I guess kids want that upfront guaranteed deal

Their NIL value is nothing right now unless your name is Manning.

It's pay for play. Nobody besides die hards and recruitniks know who this kid is. He has no value now and as you get playing time, NIL should be based on that.

Hate what this has become. I have to be real, I wouldn't make it as a coach today. The moment some kid said so and so is offering this, what do you have, I'd likely tell them to GTFO. If they were humble about it, we had an established relationship, then maybe I'd be okay with it. Seems some today are asking for free trips and just ho'ing themselves out to the highest bidder like never before.

To be fair he can get that at any school. We have the advantage as said businesses are local unlike UF but opportunities are there. I said it before the next great QB will get offers from everywhere and it doesn’t matter if they are going to school in LA Miami or **** hole like Oxford Miss.

Oh yeah of course he could. But UF players aren't right now so based on perception he's more limited going there. Anything could change though.

Oh yeah of course he could. But UF players aren't right now so based on perception he's more limited going there. Anything could change though.
Agreed, which brings me up to my next point which is blue chippers should negotiate the best deal for themselves during the cycle but ultimately they still need to pick the best spot for them because if they deliver on the field, the deals will come rushing in.

Mario still the head coach? Then this continues to be my mood with recruiting…no concerns whatsoever with Mario leading the way.
View attachment 190076

💯

I actually keep up with recruiting less now than ever before because I trust Mario and staff will get it done.

All coaches before I followed all visits, camps etc… and hung on every update cause I needed to see it happen.

Now, I don’t even care or track it cause I believe the job will get done and I’ll check in every now and then but won’t care till I see who signs in December and February.

In Mario we trust!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is fast approaching one of the strangest recruitments I’ve seen in a while…. The fact that it’s only June makes it even funnier

I was too. Had my 18 month old with me in the nose bleeds of Neyland. Great time though. All erased the next year where we had to witness penn state 1986 all over again when they came to town.
I got tickets from one of my vendors at the time. Lower deck, about 25 yard line about 30 rows up. I was the only green shirt in a sea of pastel orange.

I live in Vol country so I had to listen about it for weeks.

Advertisement
Back