Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

From the LSU 247 board:

I do not feel delaying his decision from Saturday to June 26 had anything to do with a team making an unexpected move, outside of Miami. There is talk he could pop up for his fifth and final official visit before he commits next Sunday. I still feel Florida and Texas A&M are ahead of LSU, Miami and Ole Miss (in that order), and Florida would be my pick out of that group. However, a late visit to Miami will cause a little chaos on the prediction front, and what would recruiting be without chaos.

LSU is still in there fighting and is still in communication with the family. For me, it comes down to the Florida quarterback room looking more appealing right now, and I think that’s one of the biggest keys UF is selling. This season’s backup to Anthony Richardson – Ohio State transfer Jack Miller – would be a redshirt sophomore in 2023, with two lesser-known quarterbacks joining him in Jalen Kitna and Max Brown, who were ranked 80th and 96th at their position in their respective classes.

At LSU, the picture could include redshirt sophomore Garrett Nussmeier and redshirt freshman Walker Howard, who were ranked 14th and 5th, respectively, and who knows what Jayden Daniels does after this season. I’m not saying that is the only reason UF has emerged from the pack, but I think a more direct path to early playing time is a big one.

Texas A&M’s picture will likely change after this season with Haynes King and Max Johnson both entering their third years in the SEC. Add in five-star true freshman Conner Weigman, and it paints a better picture of why Florida’s QB room looks more appealing in comparing those three.

That’s because college football doesn’t exist outside the SEC. They think they’re the only ones that recruits want to play for

Advertisement
One guy can return you to relevance. Wouldn’t you want Ruiz to drop 8 mil on Rashada if it meant we would win another Natty or Atleast be in the playoffs? Over the last 20 years we are the same team basically.

I mean, Lincoln Riley pulled that off at Oklahoma so you’re not wrong. It’s just a long shot. But it’s not Heupel’s money so I see why he would want it to happen.

Regarding Miami recruiting, I’m in the minority that would rather put 2M a year to other uses in this cycle, then circle back to making a big bet on a QB next cycle. But I will be celebrating along with all the rest of you if we land Rashada.

From the LSU 247 board:

I do not feel delaying his decision from Saturday to June 26 had anything to do with a team making an unexpected move, outside of Miami. There is talk he could pop up for his fifth and final official visit before he commits next Sunday. I still feel Florida and Texas A&M are ahead of LSU, Miami and Ole Miss (in that order), and Florida would be my pick out of that group. However, a late visit to Miami will cause a little chaos on the prediction front, and what would recruiting be without chaos.

LSU is still in there fighting and is still in communication with the family. For me, it comes down to the Florida quarterback room looking more appealing right now, and I think that’s one of the biggest keys UF is selling. This season’s backup to Anthony Richardson – Ohio State transfer Jack Miller – would be a redshirt sophomore in 2023, with two lesser-known quarterbacks joining him in Jalen Kitna and Max Brown, who were ranked 80th and 96th at their position in their respective classes.

At LSU, the picture could include redshirt sophomore Garrett Nussmeier and redshirt freshman Walker Howard, who were ranked 14th and 5th, respectively, and who knows what Jayden Daniels does after this season. I’m not saying that is the only reason UF has emerged from the pack, but I think a more direct path to early playing time is a big one.

Texas A&M’s picture will likely change after this season with Haynes King and Max Johnson both entering their third years in the SEC. Add in five-star true freshman Conner Weigman, and it paints a better picture of why Florida’s QB room looks more appealing in comparing those three.

Soooo....Miami is 4th but if he OVs Miami is #1 I take

Advertisement
Advertisement
In yet another twist and turn in the recruitment of quarterback Jaden Rashada, keep an eye on a potential mid-week official visit with the Miami Hurricanes (Tues-Thurs).

Right now, quarterback Emory Williams is supposed to visit the Hurricanes this weekend. Williams is a pro-style quarterback, 6-foot-5, 210-pounds from Milton (FL), with ten recent offers.

If Williams makes it out of Miami without pulling the trigger, look for the Canes to press the Rashada family to make this mid-week visit. It is a bit in the air whether they make the trip.

-------------------------------------
No idea how credible this guy is

In yet another twist and turn in the recruitment of quarterback Jaden Rashada, keep an eye on a potential mid-week official visit with the Miami Hurricanes (Tues-Thurs).

Right now, quarterback Emory Williams is supposed to visit the Hurricanes this weekend. Williams is a pro-style quarterback, 6-foot-5, 210-pounds from Milton (FL), with ten recent offers.

If Williams makes it out of Miami without pulling the trigger, look for the Canes to press the Rashada family to make this mid-week visit. It is a bit in the air whether they make the trip.

Rashada is going to get his own visit mid week. I’d bet Williams will wait until after to make a decision.

If Rashada visits mid week, I’d wager he commits here. Seems like everything would have come full circle regardless of the in between.

Is this the Rivals article you linked?

Advertisement
Rashada is going to get his own visit mid week. I’d bet Williams will wait until after to make a decision.

If Rashada visits mid week, I’d wager he commits here. Seems like everything would have come full circle regardless of the in between.
No sense in having both on campus at the same time. Mario will probably keep a visit under wraps until it happens.

One guy can return you to relevance. Wouldn’t you want Ruiz to drop 8 mil on Rashada if it meant we would win another Natty or Atleast be in the playoffs? Over the last 20 years we are the same team basically.
This. I see a lot of post about “what happens when player X is bust after boosters spent all that money on them. What’s that going to do to NIL market?” and invariably that’s going to happen.

But how bout the flip side of that? What happens when a high priced player leads their team to the playoffs or a championship? Especially if it’s early in process with a guy like Nico or Jaden. The price is going to go up with every team that cares about winning blowing their load hoping to catch lightning in a bottle.

Advertisement
From the LSU 247 board:

All I need to see...

92976796-4178-4772-9864-D1F5B2D854C3.jpeg

Advertisement
Back