Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
His mind is elsewhere....
View attachment 189946
200.gif

I just saw on my cell phone list of news items of all kinds and saw Jaden to commit tomorrow June 18th.

Is this true ?

Advertisement
Doubt it. This is their proverbial hail mary. If he and Heupel flop, oh well, they won't do that again (probably). But if Nico takes off (he's a generational talent), they'll be good.

They're basically putting their eggs in a kid who is a generational talent. Not a bad risk for a program that's been mired in mediocrity for the last 15-20 years.
If Heupel flops, the pool won't have any water left.

Advertisement
I know this is somewhat OT, but does anyone think Tennessee regrets the bag they dropped on Nico, and how it shifted the market?

Never start a price war you don’t have the reserves to win. Does TN really have that much money to stay in the game long term? I doubt it.

Never start a price war you don’t have the reserves to win. Does TN really have that much money to stay in the game long term? I doubt it.
I think you underestimate them. I bet most people didn’t think Miami would be as strong of an NIL presence until we were. Pretty much every school has very wealthy and affluent alumni. All it takes is for a couple to really care and you are back in the game heavy.

Advertisement
I think you underestimate them. I bet most people didn’t think Miami would be as strong of an NIL presence until we were. Pretty much every school has very wealthy and affluent alumni. All it takes is for a couple to really care and you are back in the game heavy.

You may be right. But at least become relevant before you spend top dollar on one guy. It reminds me of the statues that buy Super Bowl ads never to be heard from again.

You may be right. But at least become relevant before you spend top dollar on one guy. It reminds me of the statues that buy Super Bowl ads never to be heard from again.
That’s the proverbial chick before the egg, cart before the horse. The struggle is becoming relevant. Tenn is taking a calculated risk as far as I can tell although risk should be capitalized. Heupel is an offensive savant, getting an arm talent like Nico allows them to give him the best shot he can possibly be equipped with. If they fail they at least tried. We learn time and time again in life that things don’t just come to you, you gotta go out and get it.

One guy can return you to relevance. Wouldn’t you want Ruiz to drop 8 mil on Rashada if it meant we would win another Natty or Atleast be in the playoffs? Over the last 20 years we are the same team basically.

Advertisement
From the LSU 247 board:

I do not feel delaying his decision from Saturday to June 26 had anything to do with a team making an unexpected move, outside of Miami. There is talk he could pop up for his fifth and final official visit before he commits next Sunday. I still feel Florida and Texas A&M are ahead of LSU, Miami and Ole Miss (in that order), and Florida would be my pick out of that group. However, a late visit to Miami will cause a little chaos on the prediction front, and what would recruiting be without chaos.

LSU is still in there fighting and is still in communication with the family. For me, it comes down to the Florida quarterback room looking more appealing right now, and I think that’s one of the biggest keys UF is selling. This season’s backup to Anthony Richardson – Ohio State transfer Jack Miller – would be a redshirt sophomore in 2023, with two lesser-known quarterbacks joining him in Jalen Kitna and Max Brown, who were ranked 80th and 96th at their position in their respective classes.

At LSU, the picture could include redshirt sophomore Garrett Nussmeier and redshirt freshman Walker Howard, who were ranked 14th and 5th, respectively, and who knows what Jayden Daniels does after this season. I’m not saying that is the only reason UF has emerged from the pack, but I think a more direct path to early playing time is a big one.

Texas A&M’s picture will likely change after this season with Haynes King and Max Johnson both entering their third years in the SEC. Add in five-star true freshman Conner Weigman, and it paints a better picture of why Florida’s QB room looks more appealing in comparing those three.

From the LSU 247 board:

I do not feel delaying his decision from Saturday to June 26 had anything to do with a team making an unexpected move, outside of Miami. There is talk he could pop up for his fifth and final official visit before he commits next Sunday. I still feel Florida and Texas A&M are ahead of LSU, Miami and Ole Miss (in that order), and Florida would be my pick out of that group. However, a late visit to Miami will cause a little chaos on the prediction front, and what would recruiting be without chaos.

LSU is still in there fighting and is still in communication with the family. For me, it comes down to the Florida quarterback room looking more appealing right now, and I think that’s one of the biggest keys UF is selling. This season’s backup to Anthony Richardson – Ohio State transfer Jack Miller – would be a redshirt sophomore in 2023, with two lesser-known quarterbacks joining him in Jalen Kitna and Max Brown, who were ranked 80th and 96th at their position in their respective classes.

At LSU, the picture could include redshirt sophomore Garrett Nussmeier and redshirt freshman Walker Howard, who were ranked 14th and 5th, respectively, and who knows what Jayden Daniels does after this season. I’m not saying that is the only reason UF has emerged from the pack, but I think a more direct path to early playing time is a big one.

Texas A&M’s picture will likely change after this season with Haynes King and Max Johnson both entering their third years in the SEC. Add in five-star true freshman Conner Weigman, and it paints a better picture of why Florida’s QB room looks more appealing in comparing those three.
manny navarro better be right

From the LSU 247 board:

**** he didn't mention the vaunted Miami QB room CIS has crowned?

Advertisement
Back