Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully, people know what an actuary is.

And I like this guy, he should be put in charge of the Jaden Rashada negotiatons. Because he is heading in the EXACT WRONG DIRECTION. Colder, colder, colder, ICE COLD!

I'd also say that it is flat-out illegal to base any NIL comp on production. It's kinda the DEFINITION of pay-for-play...

1655423625552.png

Advertisement
That’s the rumor. He took millions and it’s more then 2 Million. But who the heck knows. We will see what happens. Could Mario have heard something similar from his connections out west and backed off? I guess we will find out

I really struggle to see boosters shelling out that kind of money on unproven HS kids just to sign on the dotted line. That’s a LOT of money in general, especially so for a college kid who’s yet to accomplish anything, and so much more than the under the table stuff former 5-star kids got before NIL. I can’t see it being sustainable and not sure how you build a roster and get many great players sticking together if you have comp gaps that large. Some NFL players don’t make that money and with endorsements there’s ROI, which many of these NIL deals don’t have bc they are collectives. It’s one thing if you’re stealing a heisman through the portal and making a playoff run while using that kids name and imagine in commercials and/or social media posts for your company. But some of these kids won’t play right away and could be like Ewers and bolt after 1.

Advertisement
I really struggle to see boosters shelling out that kind of money on unproven HS kids just to sign on the dotted line. That’s a LOT of money in general, especially so for a college kid who’s yet to accomplish anything, and so much more than the under the table stuff former 5-star kids got before NIL. I can’t see it being sustainable and not sure how you build a roster and get many great players sticking together if you have comp gaps that large. Some NFL players don’t make that money and with endorsements there’s ROI, which many of these NIL deals don’t have bc they are collectives. It’s one thing if you’re stealing a heisman through the portal and making a playoff run while using that kids name and imagine in commercials and/or social media posts for your company. But some of these kids won’t play right away and could be like Ewers and bolt after 1.
So I heard this from my college roommate who is a coach in Tennessee. He coaches at the school Walter Nolan went to Powell. Weather it’s true or not it’s the rumor down there. I am not Cribby or any of the amazing experts here and wasent coming with that kind of approach. Many of these boosters shell out crazy money for players and kids leave. Ewers was a kid who got stupid money only to bounce as you mentioned. Again, time will tell. But if this “ rumor “ comes to be, then boosters have major issues on their hands. So do coaches

So I heard this from my college roommate who is a coach in Tennessee. He coaches at the school Walter Nolan went to Powell. Weather it’s true or not it’s the rumor down there. I am not Cribby or any of the amazing experts here and wasent coming with that kind of approach. Many of these boosters shell out crazy money for players and kids leave. Ewers was a kid who got stupid money only to bounce as you mentioned. Again, time will tell. But if this “ rumor “ comes to be, then boosters have major issues on their hands. So do coaches
And to be clear I’m not doubting you or the fsctbyou’re hearing those numbers. I’ve seen them multiple places and from multiple people. I’m just really struggling to see how and why it would balloon from what it was for so long to this.

Advertisement
This is why I said A&M is just sitting back watching. They could come in and beat UF whenever they wanted, just getting close is enough . If Moore went elsewhere A&M turns up the heat on Rashada.
Not gonna lie but feels like Miami is doing the same thing. Letting the situation come to them rather than pulling a UF, showing there cards early and now getting left at the alter.

LOL they have Morgan and Morgan which scuffs at $500 mil. Largest law firm in the world and growing fast.

No, my friend. Morgan & Morgan is not anywhere near the largest law firm in the world (whether by head count or revenue). It is the largest personal injury law firm in the country. The firm can certainly throw some money around, though.

I just read this earlier today:

https://247sports.com/Article/Could...ey-be-the-nations-top-WR-prospect--188828035/
He’s the best, Branch is next best and then Innis. If it weren’t for local politics, I’d say we go for the two out of state guys (Branch and ****ey). ****ey is my favorite recruit and I will root for him for the rest of his career. Just carries himself differently and has a deck stacked against him.similar to Najee Harris

Advertisement
Back