Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happens if a 5 star "can't miss" HS recruit gets a huge payout and then turns into a Lingard or a Kyle Wright. The most "pis**d off" person would seem to me to be the employee who paid out the money; and, gets stuck with a commodity that is no help in marketing his product at all.

Fan base is also gonna be much more resentful to such an unfortunate player and who knows where that might lead. Lotta new pressure all around.
Cost of doing business. The Money guys understand this. Happened all the time when they were dropping illegal bags, now it’s a write off. Plus with NIL you’re not paying for performance but their “brand”

Right. $1.5 mil? Man these jits sumn else but I can’t blame em if someone is willing to pay it

Yup great for the kid but wild to think about for a kid who may never play a meaningful snap. Im sure their are loopholes for them to not pay if kid sucks and transfers but what if they ride the bench. You can’t put performance stipulations in there cause it can’t be pay for play

Advertisement
What happens if a 5 star "can't miss" HS recruit gets a huge payout and then turns into a Lingard or a Kyle Wright. The most "pis**d off" person would seem to me to be the employee who paid out the money; and, gets stuck with a commodity that is no help in marketing his product at all.

Fan base is also gonna be much more resentful to such an unfortunate player and who knows where that might lead. Lotta new pressure all around.

It’s inevitable.

The vibe I get ( just my opinion) is some bluffs were called. I don’t think they want to be there but it’s the best deal. Ironically the Gators are overpaying to get him . I say ironically because Gatuh was wrongly saying that about Miami with Jackson. Oregon not being in the top five makes me feel like my vibe makes sense.

Advertisement

You enjoy the fruits of the five other top kids he brought with him, as well as the dominant, winning PR cycle he brought you, and write the rest down to zero.

Advertisement
I’m ready
f5 GIF
spit take GIF by Ella Mai

May be a little less but it’s in that neighborhood. The thing I can’t wrap my mind around is if you model this out into perpetuity, it’s just impossible to sustain unless you got that Saudi oil money.
My understanding is Saudi oil money and the U is not an impossible dream

The vibe I get ( just my opinion) is some bluffs were called. I don’t think they want to be there but it’s the best deal. Ironically the Gators are overpaying to get him . I say ironically because Gatuh was wrongly saying that about Miami with Jackson. Oregon not being in the top five makes me feel like my vibe makes sense.
Since info is being by the minute here, u saying the gayts ARE overpaying or still trying to?

Advertisement
Back