Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
1655413053628.gif

I said we never stopped talking to him so that alone means it’s not dead. I also said I expect him to push it back so that’s a positive. Miami still isn’t the best offer but now there’s more time for them to decide if they want to jump all the way back in. I will say UF’s offer is closer to 1.5 than 1.
Gaturd logic dictates that it’s still greed if he doesn’t take the biggest offer and turns them down

I said we never stopped talking to him so that alone means it’s not dead. I also said I expect him to push it back so that’s a positive. Miami still isn’t the best offer but now there’s more time for them to decide if they want to jump all the way back in. I will say UF’s offer is closer to 1.5 than 1.
u think he visits soon?

Advertisement
Thank you all for this place. What a mesmerizing thread, the ups the downs... It never seems to end! No matter what happens in this recruitment I'll always remember the good times in this thread. 🤣 Jesus H Christ.
Just wait. Welcome to the suck.

The fact that his dad has essentially pimped him out to the highest bidder this entire process AND YET he's still not ready to take the better offer between us and the gator tells me all I need to know about where he really prefers to be.
Is it possible that the dad was only “pimping him out” not necessarily to take the biggest offer but to maximize the offer of his ideal Landing spot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back