Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
@LeedsCane
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Let's say we give Rashada $3M a year to come.

What about Garcia? He has a good chance of being the starter next year.

What about Brown? He's a four star quarterback.

Don't they deserve comparable money to a player who has not even participated in a practice?

And what about TVD? He's at $1M now - certainly he would command a raise.

So if you're willing to give Rashada $3M, are you prepared to also fork out another $6 - $10M this year to keep TVD, Garcia, and Brown happy?
You have to remember we are not giving him anything. Hes negotiating a NIL deal with life wallet.

Some of you looking at this the wrong way; Jalen is trying like **** to get Jaden and his family to reconsider going elsewhere (read between the lines here), he’s saying he wants to end up playing together but that ‘together’ isn’t going to be at Florida. This is a recruiting pitch and an attempt to get Jaden to step back a little and think about the entire situation, that’s all it is.
@LeedsCane - is this a better gif now?

doggie GIF

BTW - bumptity, bump, bump, motherfvkers!!!

Advertisement
After going through all the hassle he went through with the flights to visit them now he takes a direct flight and 10 minute drive to campus.

Yep few weeks back when that happened I said it’s a hassle to get to Gainesville from California…

Direct flights from LA to Miami everyday multiple times a day

I said we never stopped talking to him so that alone means it’s not dead. I also said I expect him to push it back so that’s a positive. Miami still isn’t the best offer but now there’s more time for them to decide if they want to jump all the way back in. I will say UF’s offer is closer to 1.5 than 1.

No pics of Rashada on campus , but a double secret sauce reported him sneaking into a building that had to do with , "maybe a wallet and something about a Life?" Is that a Gainesville company?

Advertisement
I said we never stopped talking to him so that alone means it’s not dead. I also said I expect him to push it back so that’s a positive. Miami still isn’t the best offer but now there’s more time for them to decide if they want to jump all the way back in. I will say UF’s offer is closer to 1.5 than 1.

The fact that his dad has essentially pimped him out to the highest bidder this entire process AND YET he's still not ready to take the better offer between us and the gator tells me all I need to know about where he really prefers to be.

Advertisement
Back