Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Hey Warbuck, just wait until the market and Ruiz’s company recover....

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is from a random Gaytor poster about Rashada, not sure if true, just wanted to share and initiate discussion.

View attachment 189632
Unable to check the forums for a few hours. Who knew this relatively harmless post would ignite a firestorm. I couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario. Unfounded rumor materializes and is worse than the Gator's worst nightmare.

nuclear explosion GIF

Advertisement
Thank you all for this place. What a mesmerizing thread, the ups the downs... It never seems to end! No matter what happens in this recruitment I'll always remember the good times in this thread. 🤣 Jesus H Christ.
Hey that’s my line pal. I see ur new here so maybe u should ask around. Leave the Jesus Christ lines to me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per On3:

After speaking with a source close to the situation, it sounds like Jaden Rashada will not be announcing his commitment this Saturday as initially planned.

Gators Online is told the 2023 quarterback is pushing back his commitment to Sunday, June 26. This is something On3’s Chad Simmons has been hinting at all week.

—-

“There continues to be chatter that communication between Jaden Rashada and Miami is ongoing as of Wednesday,” Simmons said last night. “The talk of a possible short delay of his commitment announcement continues to linger as well on Wednesday evening. The plan has been for Rashada to commit on Saturday June 18.”
@cway313 @PittsburghCane -
“Bumptity, bump, bump, morherfvkers.”

Imma doing it right?? 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back