Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I used to not care what he said for all the reasons but it does seem like he is more connected again with the new regime in Furman is saying that it seems like it’s down to Florida in Miami so take that for what it’s worth which I realize might not be worth a **** but

Advertisement
It’s so bizarre that the consensus amongst reporters is Miami either sits in the top 2 for Rashada, or not in the top 4 at all.
Think this goes hand in hand how Mario really has his camp locked down and air tight. We aren’t mentioned in regards to a ton of these prospects, only to end up in their top 4 or 5 out of left field for everyone but us.

In theory, that is beating us out though..it’s just from a financial standpoint. Still a win for them, if this ends up happening. It’s not end-all-be-all, but we’d be naïve to write off UF’s money going forward.
That’s something I’ve starting to wonder about.

Pre 2022, a Mario addition makes us a top recruiting power.

Post NIL, without a willingness to spend top, top dollars does a Mario addition only keep us at the same level as Manny was pre NIL? Are many of the recruiting advantages that Cristobal brought to the table negated by schools spending $1M - $10M for a recruit, where pre NIL the highest bags were a much more manageable $300K?

Advertisement
That’s something I’ve starting to wonder about.

Pre 2022, a Mario addition makes us a top recruiting power.

Post NIL, without a willingness to spend top, top dollars does a Mario addition only keep us at the same level as Manny was pre NIL? Are many of the recruiting advantages that Cristobal brought to the table negated by schools spending $1M - $10M for a recruit, where pre NIL the highest bags were a much more manageable $300K?
It’s certainly a discussion point, but I would counter and say having a recruiting guru like Mario is even more essential now. If the bags are within the same stratosphere, we will have the “tiebreaker” of sorts in terms of how personable Mario is with recruits and their families. Of course, there will be recruits like Rashada where relationships take a huge back seat to the money (and we All know this is a terrible approach long term, but so be it). However, most recruits will be in our price range, otherwise it’ll get out of control; the disparity between the top 3-5 bag schools and the rest will be so stark that college football won’t be an entertaining product to watch.

I just legit wonder how big these deals are in actuality outside of a few kids per class. I get it the bag game has always gone on but all of these $500k offers for every single player seemingly I just don’t see how
I think it’s very convoluted some of these numbers. QBs don’t surprise me though. Particularly 5* star guys.

Advertisement
1655141687835.png

1655141636508.png

Per the article:

- coming out of the unofficial visit to Miami, we had a firm lead.
- Until recently, Miami has faded, doubtful we get an official and Rashada is likely SEC bound.

1655142176511.png

1655142228795.png

1655142277474.png

Imagine if somehow Texas 8&4 would’ve bought Two 5* QBs in one class and then we get Moore and the Turds are left with a jock strap 😂😂

1655142491153.png

They are shook. Get a fvking dog if you’re scared, pvssy!!!

Advertisement
Sounds like 1 of 2 things are going on

1. Rashada took the UF bag and is locked in with them. Now UF and Rashada are creating a narrative that Florida beat Miami in a recruiting battle for his services to further raise the impact of his commitment.

2. Rashada is going to take the UF bag but is trying to negotiate a higher payout and the best team in his top7 to try and needle UF higher is Miami

Now if Rashada does come for the OV then I'd say Gaby or his sources have been getting fed strategic misinformation
If he picks UF that’s exactly what happened, regardless of why.

Advertisement
Back