Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Based on a source close to Rashada’s recruitment, it is expected to come down to the Gators and the Hurricanes. The source said, “Jaden wants to be in Florida.”

Rashada was in touch with both schools again Saturday.

He has one official visit left and it looks like the No. 7-ranked quarterback could be back in Coral Gables early in the week. That is what I am hearing.

A source said, “Texas A&M was another option, but I see it coming down to Florida and Miami. Both schools are still heavily involved.”
FAKKKKKKKKKKKK.... Now that we are in the home stretch and if this truly is a Miami -UF battle and he makes the vist here, you sort of jave to close no??

ON3

We are now less than a week away from June 18, the day Jaden Rashada announces his commitment. It will be to honor his father, Harlen, on his birthday.

A lot of eyes are on the No. 42 prospect in the On3 Consensus. The 6-foot-4, 185-pound four-star played in the Overtime OT7 this weekend after taking back-to back-to-back official visits to Texas A&M, LSU, and Florida.

He still lists those three schools, along with California, Miami, Ole Miss, and Oregon, as schools he is considering with a decision on the horizon.

Based on a source close to Rashada’s recruitment, it is expected to come down to the Gators and the Hurricanes. The source said, “Jaden wants to be in Florida.”

He has one official visit left and it looks like the No. 7-ranked quarterback could be back in Coral Gables early in the week. That is what I am hearing.

A source said, “Texas A&M was another option, but I see it coming down to Florida and Miami. Both schools are still heavily involved.”

Talking to a couple of sources late Saturday and into early Sunday, Florida seems to be the school with a slight edge, but this one is not over. It seems to be getting much closer though.
Sounds about right.

Advertisement
Sounds about right.
goose GIF

Advertisement
Gaby said he thinks we are focused on Williams when someone asked about Rashada OV
There’s no way it’s true. Maybe ponce is focused on Williams but I have a very hard time believing Gattis “focus” is on a barely ranked 3 star out of the Florida pan handle when we’re in it for two other 5 star prospects.

Advertisement
ON3

We are now less than a week away from June 18, the day Jaden Rashada announces his commitment. It will be to honor his father, Harlen, on his birthday.

A lot of eyes are on the No. 42 prospect in the On3 Consensus. The 6-foot-4, 185-pound four-star played in the Overtime OT7 this weekend after taking back-to back-to-back official visits to Texas A&M, LSU, and Florida.

He still lists those three schools, along with California, Miami, Ole Miss, and Oregon, as schools he is considering with a decision on the horizon.

Talking to a couple of sources late Saturday and into early Sunday, Florida seems to be the school with a slight edge, but this one is not over. It seems to be getting much closer though.
harry potter my body is ready GIF

Weird how there was radio silence about Miami until a week before the commitment. Either Miami is being used to up the bag elsewhere or he’s trying to get Miami to up their offer. Either way I’d be shocked if this kid doesn’t entertain more offers throughout the year.
Gotta be the latter, if you’re from SoCal-Bay Area you trying to be in Gainesville or Miami?

Advertisement
ON3

Not sweating it…. till the ink dries. Not expecting his commitment, but just allowing myself the time to think about the Gaturd tears would be oh so delicious.😂

That update is just a longer worded update I’ve posted in here for weeks. Even though nobody was mentioning UF as a serious threat then. Imo it doesn’t matter what he announces next week , his value will still go up the closer we get to NSD. I’m sure schools that are big spenders like A&M know that as well.
this sounds like a cryptic way of saying UF. Because for weeks you have been saying that UF would throw the kitchen sink at him. If he takes the Miami official what I don't know and maybe no one knows is if miami is willing to match that price. Why would he come on the visit if NIL is the most important thing to him and the family? They have already had an unofficial where Mario showed him all the plans ( the visit where the whole staff was cheering with him and his brother inside of a closed building). So if he comes is that a sign that Miami may up the bag?

Reading into this and putting my tin hat on:

What we know -

- Rashada likes the SoFla vibe
- He likes his teammates from Immortals
- His Dad is the money man/negotiator
- His dad prefers Gattis

- Mario is a close battle guy
- Ruiz is a flash guy
- We have more boosters to amplify the offer

- If Rashada is coming for the OV, that tells me it’s because pops got the green light to renegotiate, and that he won’t be on campus much if you know what I mean.

- I think it happens because Ruiz has been getting some negative interactions lately and he wants a win and a big one to rub in peoples faces.

- As far as the school and coaches, I’m confident we would be the school if this wasn’t a money thing.

Mo Money, Mo Problems.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back