Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

All y’all can stop inundating me with PMs asking me what Rashada gone do on the 18th. I don’t know what he gone do.

I’ll tell you what I think though. Jaden and his Pops have made it clear that NIL money is one of, if not the biggest factor, in his decision. Miami is not the biggest NIL deal on the table. I do know that. For that reason I think he will announce he gone to another school.

Weather he actually signs with the school he picks in June is another story.
What the fvck is going on here?

Advertisement
Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

View attachment 189052
@cway313 -

goose GIF

I also think Jacurri Brown would have to have a miracle involving his technique to beat him or Dante Moore out in a 1 v. 1 battle but I’ve actually seen him throw and you like posting stupid ****.
Even if that's true! Either one would have to make up the difference of Brown's 2yrs in gattis offense compared to 1 spring practice in gattis offense that could make a difference! Just saying @Zbrod95

Advertisement
All y’all can stop inundating me with PMs asking me what Rashada gone do on the 18th. I don’t know what he gone do.

I’ll tell you what I think though. Jaden and his Pops have made it clear that NIL money is one of, if not the biggest factor, in his decision. Miami is not the biggest NIL deal on the table. I do know that. For that reason I think he will announce he gone to another school.

I wonder if an 11th hour NIL offer might exceed or even double that of the Tenn QB?

Correct.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like this whole time he’s been waiting/wanting Miami up their offer. Even the UF move late felt like it was a, “Hey Miami, look at me” move. For as much smoke as there was then then the money tour, these are all negotiations.

And to be Frank, I feel like that probably ****ed coaches and boosters off more than it helped his negotiations.

Last edited:
ON3

We are now less than a week away from June 18, the day Jaden Rashada announces his commitment. It will be to honor his father, Harlen, on his birthday.

A lot of eyes are on the No. 42 prospect in the On3 Consensus. The 6-foot-4, 185-pound four-star played in the Overtime OT7 this weekend after taking back-to back-to-back official visits to Texas A&M, LSU, and Florida.

He still lists those three schools, along with California, Miami, Ole Miss, and Oregon, as schools he is considering with a decision on the horizon.

Based on a source close to Rashada’s recruitment, it is expected to come down to the Gators and the Hurricanes. The source said, “Jaden wants to be in Florida.”

Rashada was in touch with both schools again Saturday.

He has one official visit left and it looks like the No. 7-ranked quarterback could be back in Coral Gables early in the week. That is what I am hearing.

A source said, “Texas A&M was another option, but I see it coming down to Florida and Miami. Both schools are still heavily involved.”

Talking to a couple of sources late Saturday and into early Sunday, Florida seems to be the school with a slight edge, but this one is not over. It seems to be getting much closer though.

Advertisement
ON3

We are now less than a week away from June 18, the day Jaden Rashada announces his commitment. It will be to honor his father, Harlen, on his birthday.

A lot of eyes are on the No. 42 prospect in the On3 Consensus. The 6-foot-4, 185-pound four-star played in the Overtime OT7 this weekend after taking back-to back-to-back official visits to Texas A&M, LSU, and Florida.

He still lists those three schools, along with California, Miami, Ole Miss, and Oregon, as schools he is considering with a decision on the horizon.

Based on a source close to Rashada’s recruitment, it is expected to come down to the Gators and the Hurricanes. The source said, “Jaden wants to be in Florida.”

He has one official visit left and it looks like the No. 7-ranked quarterback could be back in Coral Gables early in the week. That is what I am hearing.

A source said, “Texas A&M was another option, but I see it coming down to Florida and Miami. Both schools are still heavily involved.”

Talking to a couple of sources late Saturday and into early Sunday, Florida seems to be the school with a slight edge, but this one is not over. It seems to be getting much closer though.
Weird how there was radio silence about Miami until a week before the commitment. Either Miami is being used to up the bag elsewhere or he’s trying to get Miami to up their offer. Either way I’d be shocked if this kid doesn’t entertain more offers throughout the year.

ON3

I am starting to come around on these On3 fellows

Pretty crazy position to be in… we haven’t dealt with this In a long time, maybe not ever

Two 5 star QBs heavily interested. One making a decision soon… appears to be heavy bag chasing

The other 5 star taking his time and appears to be more focused on finding the right fit. Likely won’t announce for months

And a lower ranked qb prospect who Is a decent P5 prospect who appears to be shopping more offers even though miami was on him “first”

Crazy times with Mario at the helm. Welcome to the big leagues

Advertisement
Back