Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Walnut Creek, Orinda, Moraga, & LaFayette are the areas. The “LaMorinda” area is real old $$, WC is more new $$. Steph & Ayesha used to live in WC when he first got his $$.

The family knows this, so them saying Gainsville is just like Walnut Creek (In my DJ Quik voice), is hilarious & offensive.
LaMoraga or Lamorinda? When I was out there I thought it was LaMorinda but that could have been my warped Ken Dorsey mind playing tricks on me. Asking, not questioning but you already know that.

I used to go to the Sun to get banged up and play golf. Antioch.

Advertisement
LaMoraga or Lamorinda? When I was out there I thought it was LaMorinda but that could have been my warped Ken Dorsey mind playing tricks on me. Asking, not questioning but you already know that.

Not to familiar with Cali but as a general rule you’re always going to want to avoid LaMoronga

Yeah, it’s LaMorinda

La (LaFayette) Mor (Moraga) inda (Orinda). They got their own chit going on. Lol.
I did an event at St Mary’s in Moraga, & my God I got grilled. Lol. It turned out great, but mofos were wondering what a black guy was doing in their neighborhood in a Ford Focus. (Company Car) Lol.

Advertisement
Yeah, it’s LaMorinda

La (LaFayette) Mor (Moraga) inda (Orinda). They got their own chit going on. Lol.
I did an event at St Mary’s in Moraga, & my God I got grilled. Lol. It turned out great, but mofos were wondering what a black guy was doing in their neighborhood in a Ford Focus. (Company Car) Lol.

Yeah, you can be arrested for DFFWB in certain white neighborhoods...

Yeah, it’s LaMorinda

Always thought it was a little weird out there. More of a Marin and Sonoma guy myself. Beautiful part of the world.

Yeah, it’s LaMorinda

That makes more sense and why I asked. Listen daddio, if I was in Roxbury watching a Jazz band or a blues guy I am sure I would get grilled as well.

You are always welcome at my home when you are in Boston. If you are allergic to dogs and kids. Best rest you head someplace else. And don’t get my kids hooked on sneaks.

Advertisement
That makes more sense and why I asked. Listen daddio, if I was in Roxbury watching a Jazz band or a blues guy I am sure I would get grilled as well.

You are always welcome at my home when you are in Boston. If you are allergic to dogs and kids. Best rest you head someplace else. And don’t get my kids hooked on sneaks.

Appreciate u my brotha. Man listen; Rellyrell love the kids & I raised/bred German Shepherds from the age of 5 until 28. My homegirl told me she’s never seen her kids or dog gravitate to any man like me. Lol.

But, LaMorinda is one of those areas they like to keep to themselves. I legit thought it was a real city; it wasn’t until I had clients, along w/ two former colleagues from that area who educated me on the history of the community.

Yeah, you can be arrested for DFFWB in certain white neighborhoods...

Benicia, CA is one of those areas. I was in a passenger seat, as my ex wife (gf at the time) made an illegal U-turn. Granted, she deserved to be pulled over, but I was on my phone texting my mom, & these mofos asked for me to step out the car. By the time I was done, speaking their language, including name dropping their Chief of Police who’s mother was my client (lol), let’s just say I received an apology.

Who cares high school 7 on 7 groupie, Brown is the QB with the most talent.
Lmfao. I’m the most anti camp guy ever and everybody knows. If you’re going to insult me, at least make truthful. I’m glad he runs 4.4 but if he can’t get average mechanics then that 4.4 is going to be used at WR.

YOU have obviously never seen the kid throw live.

Lmfao. I’m the most anti camp guy ever and everybody knows. If you’re going to insult me, at least make truthful. I’m glad he runs 4.4 but if he can’t get average mechanics then that 4.4 is going to be used at WR.

YOU have obviously never seen the kid throw live.
Terrelle Pryor 2.0

Advertisement
@PIPO I'm ready set it up
Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

5ABBF40B-C410-4F11-980B-0BF6DE11FDF7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back