Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Interesting predicament…would love to be a fly in the war room regarding the budget allotment for Rashada compared to other highly-touted recruits who will undoubtedly also be seeking a bag.

It’s not my money but f^ck the Gator, stuff Billy and demoralize him and that program immediately. I would additionally wager that locking up Rashada would have nothing but a positive ripple effect on some other prospects that are torn between us and some other programs.

Last edited:
Don’t you play with me Leeds 👀
Be verrrrrrry careful with that one…

EDE876EB-4309-4C63-B929-5D899C265654.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's plenty of transfers that go elsewhere and have success. I'm not going to get into names, but depth charts play into decisions. It isn't typically about looking for the easiest path or scared of competition. Players want to play and I don't blame them.
While there are serviceable QBs from the portal, they will most likely be the dreaded “game manager” type. Gottis doesn’t have the cachet that a Lincoln Riley has.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While there are serviceable QBs from the portal, they will most likely be the dreaded “game manager” type. Gottis doesn’t have the cachet that a Lincoln Reilly has.

Agree, but in this new day and age, the portal is helped by NIL. Put a good enough package together and have a likely starting spot, the sky is the limit. Money and the shot to showcase your talent for the next level are the name of the game.

While there are serviceable QBs from the portal, they will most likely be the dreaded “game manager” type. Gottis doesn’t have the cachet that a Lincoln Reilly has.
Have it on pretty good authority that at least one of Carson Beck, Gunner Stockton and Brock Vandagriff will be available next Spring and the latter two are anything but game managers.

Advertisement
Back