Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Just to be clear we don’t have some endless amount of money to just overspend like a drunken sailor, spending just to spend. We’re in a much better spot than before but we aren’t getting down like ya think. There’s always a breaking point.

Just saying.
Exactly. Never understood the view by some here that money is unlimited and there is no budget. Just because we don't know the budget doesn't mean that those with the checkbooks don't have limits on the value they ascribe to players...as they should.

Lmao. I'm 305 made but I've been there twice. My sister in law is born & raised in WC. First time I went I told my bro sheesh you married into some old school white 💵 big time.

Walnut Creek, Orinda, Moraga, & LaFayette are the areas. The “LaMorinda” area is real old $$, WC is more new $$. Steph & Ayesha used to live in WC when he first got his $$.

The family knows this, so them saying Gainsville is just like Walnut Creek (In my DJ Quik voice), is hilarious & offensive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Walnut Creek, Orinda, Moraga, & LaFayette are the areas. The “LaMorinda” area is real old $$, WC is more new $$. Steph & Ayesha used to live in WC when he first got his $$.

The family knows this; so them saying Gainsville is just like Walnut Creek (In my DJ Quik voice), is hilarious & offensive.
So essentially they’re saying Starbury’s and Jordan’s are the same thing

Just to be clear we don’t have some endless amount of money to just overspend like a drunken sailor, spending just to spend. We’re in a much better spot than before but we aren’t getting down like ya think. There’s always a breaking point.

Just saying.

Good bc it wouldn’t make sense… top QBs exist in every class we have bigger needs.

Advertisement
He caught up with Sports Illustrated All-American about his recruitment to date, visits with the Gators, Texas A&M and LSU, and where the Hurricanes stand among his top seven teams.

"Yeah, they're still in it for me," Rashada said of Miami. "[Considering] my relationship with the coaches and the players, I could see myself living there."

Rashada is one of several quarterbacks the Hurricanes are in the mix for, as well as King's (Mich.) Dante Moore and Milton's (Fla.) Emory Williams. The latter will officially visit Miami from June 17-19 — Rashada's pledge is, currently, set to become public in the middle of that visit.

"Yeah, should be [June 18]," Rashada confirmed regarding his pledge date. "But if not, I'll push it back. Just [need] time to think about stuff. That's all, that's really it. I'm trying to make the best decision of my life."

Could Rashada squeeze in his final official visit to Miami, or any other program in his top seven that hasn't gotten one yet, before June 18? Or, similarly, could a program push for Rashada enough for him to postpone his announcement?

"We'll see, I'm working on that right now," Rashada said, specifically about a potential trip to Coral Gables. It would mark Rashada's second trek to UM this year if he were to.

He caught up with Sports Illustrated All-American about his recruitment to date, visits with the Gators, Texas A&M and LSU, and where the Hurricanes stand among his top seven teams.

"Yeah, they're still in it for me," Rashada said of Miami. "[Considering] my relationship with the coaches and the players, I could see myself living there."

Rashada is one of several quarterbacks the Hurricanes are in the mix for, as well as King's (Mich.) Dante Moore and Milton's (Fla.) Emory Williams. The latter will officially visit Miami from June 17-19 — Rashada's pledge is, currently, set to become public in the middle of that visit.

"Yeah, should be [June 18]," Rashada confirmed regarding his pledge date. "But if not, I'll push it back. Just [need] time to think about stuff. That's all, that's really it. I'm trying to make the best decision of my life."

Could Rashada squeeze in his final official visit to Miami, or any other program in his top seven that hasn't gotten one yet, before June 18? Or, similarly, could a program push for Rashada enough for him to postpone his announcement?

"We'll see, I'm working on that right now," Rashada said, specifically about a potential trip to Coral Gables. It would mark Rashada's second trek to UM this year if he were to.

Don’t you play with me Leeds 👀

Advertisement
They won't, these cowards are overcome with settling for keeping things the same.

Please make it stop. Someone. Anyone. I beg.

How much are you two big ballers and others chipping in for a 5 star qb this year?

I'll match 1% of what each of you and others chip in... up to a grand. And I'm every bit as good with my pledges of money as is Amber Heard.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
If you’re a borderline 5 star quarterback, the depth chart anywhere shouldn’t scare you. Jake Garcia wasn’t scared off by TVD. Jacurri Brown wasn’t scared off by Garcia. You either have the mindset that you’re going to beat everyone else or you’re not a quarterback I want on my team. A guy who picks a school based on the easiest path to a starting job is a red flag to me

There's plenty of transfers that go elsewhere and have success. I'm not going to get into names, but depth charts play into decisions. It isn't typically about looking for the easiest path or scared of competition. Players want to play and I don't blame them.

Just got told by his coach that Ole Miss doesn’t have the money to compete here, that’s what this will come down to, to absolutely no one’s surprise. Yes, he likes Miami’s staff the most but it’s on Miami. Match whenever Florida actually puts their offer in front of him and we win. That simple.
Bump.

Advertisement
Back