Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Why don’t you think he would be?
I think he should be if he earns the starting job. We've seen what happens to a team when players get slotted into positions based solely on seniority. As hard as it is for CIS to believe TVD may not be a first round pick next year. New offense, different weapons, harder schedule, more game tape etc. Garcia should have to battle whatever QB is on the roster for a starting position.

Looks like the UF "insiders" are no where to be found right now.... Que and Atlgator have disappeared..
The perfect storm is brewing, and it's only June 9th

They're beyond f^cked if they can't generate any sort of recruiting momentum heading into the season, because they're not winning more than seven games... maybe eight if everything goes right and Richardson plays out of his mind.

Advertisement
I said from the rip there was a lot of bs numbers being thrown around. If people bought in to that it’s on them. Secondly it won’t end at a million per . I could see a tad higher when it’s all said and done. There’s a reason I haven’t posted much in this thread, I was over this recruitment when it started lol. Regardless if he comes here or not. Tbh I don’t see this ending if he commits somewhere or not, the smart thing to do would be to push his commitment back later.
This man KNOWS

Advertisement
I don't get this Richardson smoke. He may be a good player but he has never done anything. I don't remember having all these all americans on offense either. What's the smoke coming from about him leaving?

UF's Anthony Richardson 2021 statistical splits:

Passing vs. FAU/USF: 17.4 yards per attempt, two TDs, zero INTs
Passing vs. Power 5: 6.3 yards per attempt, four TDs, five INTs

Rushing vs. FAU/USF: 25 yards per carry, two TDs, no fumbles
Rushing vs. Power 5: 3.1 yards per carry; one TD, two fumbles

UF's Anthony Richardson 2021 statistical splits:

Passing vs. FAU/USF: 17.4 yards per attempt, two TDs, zero INTs
Passing vs. Power 5: 6.3 yards per attempt, four TDs, five INTs

Rushing vs. FAU/USF: 25 yards per carry, two TDs, no fumbles
Rushing vs. Power 5: 3.1 yards per carry; one TD, two fumbles

He got hurt in the USF game and wasn't nearly 100% the rest of the season, but your point is valid. The 2 games he went nuclear were against cupcakes. And he was healthy enough to play by mid-season, and wasn't very good.

If I were a gator fan, well, I'd shoot myself in the head, but in the off-chance I was so wrapped up in my gatordom that I didn't realize I was a parasite and a stain on society, I think I would be very excited about Richardson just with how insane those 2 games were. What he did was out of this planet. But it was still only 2 games, it was still only FAU/USF, and he still didn't play very well post-injury.

They can/probably should be excited. But the rest of us are also perfectly justified with a wait-and-see attitude.

He got hurt in the USF game and wasn't nearly 100% the rest of the season, but your point is valid. The 2 games he went nuclear were against cupcakes. And he was healthy enough to play by mid-season, and wasn't very good.

If I were a gator fan, well, I'd shoot myself in the head, but in the off-chance I was so wrapped up in my gatordom that I didn't realize I was a parasite and a stain on society, I think I would be very excited about Richardson just with how insane those 2 games were. What he did was out of this planet. But it was still only 2 games, it was still only FAU/USF, and he still didn't play very well post-injury.

They can/probably should be excited. But the rest of us are also perfectly justified with a wait-and-see attitude.
I would love to see how other QBs have played FAU/USF the past few years, particularly power 5 ones. I bet it's within the same ballpark

Advertisement
The development with Moore makes this so much more complicated now

Honestly don't see that it's complicated for Miami. They loved Rashada and he was the guy at one point. But, feeling is not necessarily mutual and from what I gather, Miami is starting to move on. Seems to be we're in the Moore/Emory boat and we may even take both (if they both want in). If Moore says no thanks and Emory goes elsewhere, I'm not too worried.

Advertisement
I would love to see how other QBs have played FAU/USF the past few years, particularly power 5 ones. I bet it's within the same ballpark

Eh. I think you'd be hard pressed to see a lot of performances where a guy has 267 yards of offense and 3 TDs on 7 plays. That's pretty silly. But again, cupcakes, and he didn't blow the doors off anyone post-injury.

Honestly don't see that it's complicated for Miami. They loved Rashada and he was the guy at one point. But, feeling is not necessarily mutual and from what I gather, Miami is starting to move on. Seems to be we're in the Moore/Emory boat and we may even take both (if they both want in). If Moore says no thanks and Emory goes elsewhere, I'm not too worried.

I'll just say this about the way Mario recruits.

In the past, other coaches have "moved on". They stopped calling, they stopped texting, they stopped e-mailing. And our results were consistent with that kind of drop-off in communication.

Mario doesn't "move on". He may prepare his contingencies and fallback plans, but he doesn't "move on".

I actually wasn't being like funny. I was legit asking why are people saying he gonna leave. You know like they saying about Bryce Young and TVD etc. What's that based on. Ukelele is an example of people crowning man who aint did nothing but he is big and can throw the ball into the atlantic from tiger stadium.

All the more interesting as to why he dipped from UF so quick
Mario making big plays imo, pushing these kids against themselves perhaps to see who has the interest. It's a great strategy to use for Rashada, if the staff has felt the interest is there but that he is trying to drive up the price further, this may get him to finally tip his hand. Or it could be absolutely nothing. Lol

Advertisement
Back