Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Gators seem to be very confident they're getting the last OV...pretty quiet around here. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

I don't even know where I stand on Moore vs. Rashada, but if we decide to pursue Moore over the latter, I hope ATM gets antsy and drops the bag to prevent the 'Turds from creating any sort of momentum.
They’re always overconfident. He may not visit here but the one thing that every fan base can agree on is that Jaden is shopping for the best deal. Knowing that it would be foolish for him to cancel those other OV’s, particularly ATM.

Edit: didn’t realize he had already taken those 2 OV’s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t like UF whatsoever but that would be a really big pull for Napier and staff. I still struggle to believe this smoke is real but if he ends up commiting there it’s a massive momentum swing for their class…. Even if he decommits down the road
It wouldn't be surprising though. If the UF boosters actually make the effort to pay him big, along with the fact that he'll be walking into a barren QB room, practically guaranteeing him as the starter, plus if he's one of those kids that for some reason thinks being in the SEC matters even if its a crappy team, then I can see him being convinced to go there. Long term it wouldn't be the best choice for him, but how many people actually think long term anymore?

I think from a chance to start right away UF certainly offers him the best opportunity. Would not be surprised that's where he finally ends up.

Advertisement
If Richardson leaves after this year they have nobody behind him. Rashada would walk in as the starter.
I don't get this Richardson smoke. He may be a good player but he has never done anything. I don't remember having all these all americans on offense either. What's the smoke coming from about him leaving?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get this Richardson smoke. He may be a good player but he has never done anything. I don't remember having all these all americans on offense either. What's the smoke coming from about him leaving?
He’s been getting some buzz. He fits under Napier’s system so he should have a good year but I’d be surprised if he isn’t back next year

He’s been getting some buzz. He fits under Napier’s system so he should have a good year but I’d be surprised if he isn’t back next year

He gonna have to show improvement on the field obviously and health; gotta stay healthy but our depth chart going into the 2023 season is ugly:

Jack Miller - redshirt junior
Jalen Kitna - redshirt sophomore
Max Brown - redshirt freshmen

Neither Kitna or Brown will sniff the field this year in 2022 unless something catastrophic happens so we’ll be EXTREMELY light in experience at QB in 2023 assuming AR leaves

Alderman, UF 247 writer about 15 min ago - he's been speaking with Sonny Shipp at LSU and both have been talking to TAMU writers

I talked with Sonny this AM. A lot of those notes came from the convo we had.
UF has felt good. They feel the visit he's on has gone well. They seem to have all their eggs in the Rashada basket. The dad likes Billy a lot.

A&M seems to have a few lines out on QB's, but I think UF's QB room depth is more of a selling point than A&M's. They have guys like Dante Moore out there still and they are also looking at a QB in state committed to Baylor.

I've thought UF-Ole Miss battle. I don't think Ole Miss having his brother is bad for their chances, but isn't the biggest deal in the world to Jaden. I've heard he could easily want to do his own thing and make his own path.

I've been leaning UF here, but feel it's not a done deal.
He goes on to say that the feeling is TAMU and LSU aren't pressing Rashada that hard YET - both have other QBs they have been talking to: Dante Moore mentioned for both schools as one of these QBs. He seems to think the main competition for UF is Kiffin and Ol Miss....

Rashada leaves UF late morning tomorrow

Advertisement
Alderman, UF 247 writer about 15 min ago - he's been speaking with Sonny Shipp at LSU and both have been talking to TAMU writers

I talked with Sonny this AM. A lot of those notes came from the convo we had.
UF has felt good. They feel the visit he's on has gone well. They seem to have all their eggs in the Rashada basket. The dad likes Billy a lot.

A&M seems to have a few lines out on QB's, but I think UF's QB room depth is more of a selling point than A&M's. They have guys like Dante Moore out there still and they are also looking at a QB in state committed to Baylor.

I've thought UF-Ole Miss battle. I don't think Ole Miss having his brother is bad for their chances, but isn't the biggest deal in the world to Jaden. I've heard he could easily want to do his own thing and make his own path.

I've been leaning UF here, but feel it's not a done deal.
He goes on to say that the feeling is TAMU and LSU aren't pressing Rashada that hard YET - both have other QBs they have been talking to: Dante Moore mentioned for both schools as one of these QBs. He seems to think the main competition for UF is Kiffin and Ol Miss....

Rashada leaves UF late morning tomorrow
Sounds like there’s a chance hillBilly shows all his cards too early, while the P5 vets know to wait until the 11th hour

I get the feeling from this saga that UM is just no that into him. Whether it is because our eval doesn't match the "expert" eval, or the money is higher than we think he is worth, or something else. I really feels like there are other schools more interested in, or in greater need of, getting Rashada.

I get the feeling from this saga that UM is just no that into him. Whether it is because our eval doesn't match the "expert" eval, or the money is higher than we think he is worth, or something else. I really feels like there are other schools more interested in, or in greater need of, getting Rashada.
Definitely seems like that. The current status of the QB room is probably impacting it as well.

Advertisement
Back