Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

They’re so banking on the Gator Insider part.
Think they are really banking on the depth part. I mean if SEC is important he has other options in that conference and honestly have to think if it comes down to head coach relationship that one of the guys who have been recruiting him a lot longer would win there. However, when it comes to depth that is where UF wins out since they have no one at QB on the roster.

Advertisement
Think they are really banking on the depth part. I mean if SEC is important he has other options in that conference and honestly have to think if it comes down to head coach relationship that one of the guys who have been recruiting him a lot longer would win there. However, when it comes to depth that is where UF wins out since they have no one at QB on the roster.
They’re banking on Depth chart big time relating to aTm and LSU. They’re banking on that against us too but “he wants to play in the SEC” has been something they’ve been saying against us.

I hear you on that.

Head and heart though, I'm not sure how you quantify that statement. They're hard to judge unless you're around them all the time. These are still very young men and prone to making mistakes. That isn't an excuse, but we all make them (even as adults) and hopefully learn and grow from them.

These guys have massive ego's across the board. You want that, but you also want them humble enough to learn and be teachable. So far what he envisioned hasn't been a disaster, but it hasn't been ideal. Like most players, there's a risk with any take, but the payoff with his arm talent could be massive. Hopefully for his sake, he's laser focused and learned a thing or two.

I just wouldn't be so quick to write someone off with a very surface level understanding of who or what he's about. I'm not saying you are, but that less impressed comment made me type this.

No, they're really not that hard to judge. As people have commented, this kid has been on a TV show, and he bolted quickly from Oklahoma when the guy who beat him out was ultimately going to leave as well. We've seen what he's like, and it isn't a pretty picture. Some people run from adversity, and that's what this kid does.

Now, you can give me some sob story about how this kid just needs to grow up or whatever, but I've seen far too many kids that are fully-baked cakes in the heart/ego/arrogance/adversity-avoidance department at age 18. YES, they SHOULD grow up, but if a person has been spoiled and entitled up until age 18 or 19, making him the starting QB at a Top 10 P5 school is incredibly unlikely to change things.

Does Jake Garcia have a "massive ego"? Sure. But he's been through some adversity in HS and college, and he keeps his mouth shut, he keeps grinding, and he doesn't head for the door 5 minutes after things don't go his way one time.

You can call these things presumptions, and yes they are rebuttable presumptions. I don't give a ****e. Unless and until Spencer Rattler strings together two seasons of leading, keeping his mouth shut, and rising above adversity, he's just another in a long line of a$$holes with rockets-for-arms. Don't care.

Uncle Rattler...

Man, fvck the nonsense, Uncle Rattler needs to get rid of this logo:
1654613200260.png

And use this logo instead:
1654613102861.png

(and @Baba Yaga can figure out how to put Rattler's head on Uncle Rico's body)...

Advertisement
He struggled his last three starts and that’s why he got benched. He was very inconsistent and was turning it over. He had multiple fumbles on top of the four ints.
This. I distinctly remember his final 3 games being ones that OK simply just could not pull away from much lesser opponents. Couldn't put away Tulane in week 1. Got 5 TDs against western Carolina, couldn't put away WVU and then couldn't put away a sorry Nebraska team, and then got yanked after (from what I remember) a stare down INT vs KSU in a crucial moment.

Rattler went 6 TDs to 4 INTs in those 5 weeks, im not counting stats from Western Carolina lol.

Gimme Rashada this year and Lagway next year. DJ is the bigger game changer to me tho, preferentially speaking IMO

Advertisement
They’re banking on Depth chart big time relating to aTm and LSU. They’re banking on that against us too but “he wants to play in the SEC” has been something they’ve been saying against us.
They say it with every battle. Hometown Miami kid like Hykeem, yeah Miami has no chance, he want to play in the SEC. 3 ACC teams in it over them. Us, FSU and Pitt. Them man should be ashamed of themselves. They are saying the same thing about Joenel. Its them v UGA, why?.....he wants to play in the SEC. Funny they never use that against Ohio St or ND or USC or Clemson who keeps raiding the state for players. Bums them reptiles.

This. I distinctly remember his final 3 games being ones that OK simply just could not pull away from much lesser opponents. Couldn't put away Tulane in week 1. Got 5 TDs against western Carolina, couldn't put away WVU and then couldn't put away a sorry Nebraska team, and then got yanked after (from what I remember) a stare down INT vs KSU in a crucial moment.

Rattler went 6 TDs to 4 INTs in those 5 weeks, im not counting stats from Western Carolina lol.
I thought they beat Nebraska and WVU?

Advertisement
I thought they beat Nebraska and WVU?
Poor wording on my end my bad, I meant that there's no reason Oklahoma should be merely squeaking out 3 point wins against the teams they did with rattler last year, not with Lincoln Riley's scheme and offensive firepower. To me, its akin to the squeakers 2013 and 2017 canes had for victories 🚩

I never rea
Poor wording on my end my bad, I meant that there's no reason Oklahoma should be merely squeaking out 3 point wins against the teams they did with rattler last year, not with Lincoln Riley's scheme and offensive firepower. To me, its akin to the squeakers 2013 and 2017 canes had for victories 🚩

Naw, you're fine. MackBammer is just going to find any possible reason to cape for his boy Spencer. "But Oklahoma won". Good lord, it was freakin' Nebraska and WVU...

Advertisement
He had 13 Total TDs 4INTs in 5 games, he wasn't struggling he just wasn't performing at a near Heisman level the Oklahoma fans are used to from their QBs. Caleb Williams is just special and a future Top 10 pick, he was to good to keep off the field
Williams is good but don’t crown him yet dude struggled with Kansas. I’m not saying he won’t be a top 10 pick but people need to chill

Gators seem to be very confident they're getting the last OV...pretty quiet around here. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

I don't even know where I stand on Moore vs. Rashada, but if we decide to pursue Moore over the latter, I hope ATM gets antsy and drops the bag to prevent the 'Turds from creating any sort of momentum.

Last edited:
Don’t like UF whatsoever but that would be a really big pull for Napier and staff. I still struggle to believe this smoke is real but if he ends up commiting there it’s a massive momentum swing for their class…. Even if he decommits down the road

Advertisement
Back