Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I don’t believe this at all. Except maybe a little spending money while on their trip, no one is dropping bags on a player before they get him.
You're either really naive, really dumb, or being purposefully obtuse and trolling. It's a pretty well-known fact that recruits, especially elite ones get paid very VERY well just to visit schools.

Advertisement
Another wackmiller porst. Rattler was cheeks with best QB coach in CFB. Please stfu.
Spencer rattler had 34 Total TDs 7INTs 3100 passing yards in 11 starts his first season starting and was viewed as a Top 10 pick but yeah cheeks... He had 13 Total TDs 4INTs in the 5 full games he played in 2021 before Williams replaced him. TVD had worse numbers then that and we treat him like a god. Rattler is a good QB but Caleb Williams was an elite QB.

No, Rattler lost his job because he’s not a leader, a me first entitled PrimaDona that caused a lot of turmoil in the locker room while surrounded by insane talent.

He also regressed, especially vs better competition last year.

Now he’s going to SC where he won’t play with the same amount of talent nor talent in coaching.
He's still a really talented QB and was very good in 2020 when he started all season. Just because he's a entitled douche doesn't mean he can't play QB

Williams is a stud but Rattler struggled in a QB friendly system. If Rattler takes care of business, Williams does see the field yet.
He had 13 Total TDs 4INTs in 5 games, he wasn't struggling he just wasn't performing at a near Heisman level the Oklahoma fans are used to from their QBs. Caleb Williams is just special and a future Top 10 pick, he was to good to keep off the field

Advertisement
He had 13 Total TDs 4INTs in 5 games, he wasn't struggling he just wasn't performing at a near Heisman level the Oklahoma fans are used to from their QBs. Caleb Williams is just special and a future Top 10 pick, he was to good to keep off the field
True, there was a higher level of expectations but he struggled. He had 11TD and 5 picks along with 3 rushing TDs. 5 of those passing TDs were against Western Carolina. So in the other 4 games he had 6 passing TDs and 4 INTs. He threw another pick in the Texas game.

Advertisement
He struggled his last three starts and that’s why he got benched. He was very inconsistent and was turning it over. He had multiple fumbles on top of the four ints.

Last edited:
I don’t believe this at all. Except maybe a little spending money while on their trip, no one is dropping bags on a player before they get him.
Highly rated kids make 25 k or higher on ov’s. That said I don’t buy silents , I’ve seen kids be silents to multiple schools . Theres a reason why kids don’t go public and it’s not only for ov cash. Negotiations are always going on. It would be naive to think different.

Not recruiting the best talent because of what is already on are roster is loser talk. The top dogs annually stack talent at every position at every chance they get. There are no givens injuries happen, some kids flame out, ect. I don’t give a shït how much our billionaire boosters overpay for unproven HS athletes. I just want to see this program win at all costs. Luckily inside the building that is the same thought. Risk it to get that 6th biscuit

He struggled his last three starts and that’s why he got benched. He was very inconsistent and was turning it over. He had multiple fumbles on top of the four ints.
The game before he was benched he went 22-25 for 250 2TDs 1int and Oklahoma was 5-0. He got benched against Texas but he was 8/15 120 yards 1 Rushing TD and a pick. I think it was more they knew they had a freak in Caleb Williams on the bench. Rattler has a very good arm and can make all the throws. Was he playing up to Oklahoma Heisman QB standards? No but he wasn't trash like some people are saying in here. Well he's a trash person but not as a QB

Advertisement
True, there was a higher level of expectations but he struggled. He had 11TD and 5 picks along with 3 rushing TDs. 5 of those passing TDs were against Western Carolina. So in the other 4 games he had 6 passing TDs and 4 INTs. He threw another pick in the Texas game.
He had 2 rushing TDs as well so he was averaging 2TDs a game through those 4 starts and Oklahoma won every game he started. In my opinion Rattler is a good college starting QB, just go watch some of his 2020 film, people were viewing him as a future Top 10 pick. He had a down year in 2021 but I don't agree with people saying he's garbage. If he was our QB he easily puts up 30+ TDs against trash ACC defenses

He had 2 rushing TDs as well so he was averaging 2TDs a game through those 4 starts and Oklahoma won every game he started. In my opinion Rattler is a good college starting QB, just go watch some of his 2020 film, people were viewing him as a future Top 10 pick. He had a down year in 2021 but I don't agree with people saying he's garbage. If he was our QB he easily puts up 30+ TDs against trash ACC defenses
Look… I already mentioned the rushing TDs. In terms of him being called a top 10 pick after his true freshman, it was premature and before you mention TVD, I myself hopeful but realize TVD has a bunch to prove as well. Ultimately, yes Okie won those games but they struggled in each of one them outside of Western Carolina and won by 5, 9, 3 and 6. He struggled anyway you want to cut it in 2021.

The game before he was benched he went 22-25 for 250 2TDs 1int and Oklahoma was 5-0. He got benched against Texas but he was 8/15 120 yards 1 Rushing TD and a pick. I think it was more they knew they had a freak in Caleb Williams on the bench. Rattler has a very good arm and can make all the throws. Was he playing up to Oklahoma Heisman QB standards? No but he wasn't trash like some people are saying in here. Well he's a trash person but not as a QB
Dude is a walking turnover. Point Blank. When dude is having a bad game, he turns it over. When he has a great game, he turns it over. When he has a meh game, he turns it over. You think that’s gonna change in a conference that’s profoundly better defensively than the one he was in?

Rattler wouldn't know a clean game if one punched him in the face. I know athletes are supposed to be supremely confident in their abilities, but Spencer Rattler will NEVER be better than Spencer Rattler thinks he is. Tom Brady will never be better than what Spencer Rattler thinks he is.

It's this ridiculous overconfidence and inflated ego that makes mistake-free football inconceivable to Rattler and prevents him from being the best player he can be. Lack of coachability is his true Achilles' Heel. On top of him having a veeerrrrry punchable face...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh my God you couldn’t be more wrong with thinking this! I personally know of two recruits that Miami has agreements with who will wait until NSD to commit solely BECAUSE they are being paid to visit campuses and keep their recruitment open by the usual suspects.

Cormani McClain and David Hicks to the U. Confirmed.

Yep. And on Day 1 of NIL, I thought "NIL is going to get rid of this illicit money", but by Day 2 I realized "well, we're just in the hybrid era now, where schools pay BOTH illicit money AND the NIL money".

Game on.

Its like when states legalize marijuana lol. There is still a **** of a drug trade.

Spencer rattler had 34 Total TDs 7INTs 3100 passing yards in 11 starts his first season starting and was viewed as a Top 10 pick but yeah cheeks... He had 13 Total TDs 4INTs in the 5 full games he played in 2021 before Williams replaced him. TVD had worse numbers then that and we treat him like a god. Rattler is a good QB but Caleb Williams was an elite QB.
He also played in the most QB friendly team and conference in the entire nation. He played on a team that was almost guaranteed 300 yds passing regardless who the starting QB was. The Big 12 is not known for defenses. That is not to say the guy does not have talent. He is a top 20 maybe 15 QB but he is not top 10 and was way overhyped because he doesn’t seem to have it between the ears. TVD would have put up very similar numbers with the talent and QB friendliness OU had.

If you actually watched the games he played, especially in 2021 you would see why he was no longer the starter.

Last edited:
He also played in the most QB friendly team and conference in the entire nation. He played on a team that was almost guaranteed 300 yds passing regardless who the starting QB was. The Big 12 is not known for defenses. That is not to say the guy does not have talent. He is a top 20 maybe 15 QB but he is not top 10 and was way overhyped because he doesn’t seem to have it between the ears. TVD would have put up very similar numbers with the talent and QB friendliness OU had.

If you actually watched the games he played, especially in 2021 you would see why he was no longer the starter.
Oklahoma gets the Top QBs in the land to come play for them. Jalen Hurts, Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield when he transfered. I'm not saying Rattler is Elite or anything like that, I'm just saying he's not pure garbage like some others are saying on here, he's got crazy arm talent for a college QB. He's definitely good college starting QB. I loved watching him pick apart Florida in 2020

Advertisement
Back