Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
agree, could care less if Ruiz wants to blow $10M per year. It's the implication on the game. Every year every talented kid jumping into the portal to see what other schools will offer and if its an attractive number, they jump. Straight up free agency in CFB. But unlike the Pro's where teams can lock you to a deal for years, everything in college is a 1 year deal essentially. Happy for the players to get paid, but bad for the game imo
Is this not better than Bama and uga getting everyone? Like isn't this what Y'ALL begged for? Parity???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol was just about to edit my post. Good catch.

I think the gist of my comment is, we are chasing two five-star kids that all the other big-name programs want. It’s going to be difficult to land either one. I hope we don’t settle on those two and have some backup plans ready to go.
Since he's been hired Mario has shown an inability to improvise. Just look at all the OCs and DCs that turned him down. Definitely an all eggs in 1 basket kind of guy.

Advertisement
Nah, we gotta battle it out. Did you expect that a top 5 QB and a 5 star was just gonna be a cakewalk with our only comp coming from Oregon, Ole Miss and Arky?
I know I’m just talking sht.
I’d be doing the same thing he’s doing. Lsu taking all kind of portal hits.

Since he's been hired Mario has shown an inability to improvise. Just look at all the OCs and DCs that turned him down. Definitely an all eggs in 1 basket kind of guy.
I mean, it’s really not that serious. I trust him, obviously. Just speaking out loud. Hope that’s not a crime on here.

They were after Arch manning and they just got Dante Moore on campus for an official.

Clearly swinging at everyone and they likely have the $$ the Rashada's are looking for...

Archie is never going to send his grandson to LSU, just like he was adamant that none of sons attend LSU.

Goes back his playing days. Archie’s father committed suicide before his junior or senior season. The following fall Ole Miss played at LSU and the fans were ruthless taunting Archie about his dad suicide.

LSU knew they never had a chance, believe they were trying for Eli Holstein.

I agree it’s the Wild West and Im not a fan of all the money being thrown around, but you have to get the elite arm. Even if they don’t stay the whole time at Miami they can help you get that years class together and they help earn their money in that part.

Advertisement
Hope we’re not putting all of our eggs in one basket with Rashada and Moore.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Goofy worrying about what millionaires/billionaires do with their money. If they gotta spend 10 mil per recruit, it don’t hurt my wallet none and I get to watch the canes win. Just sit back and enjoy
Absolutely! That’s what I keep repeating everyday! I’m glad someone sees it how I see it also

Advertisement
Not true. He's just the loudest and proudest.
This. I deleted a post about this yesterday. There’s golden canes / booster who are heavily involved they just choose to remain silent. These people are just happy to know where their money is going and there’s an actual plan. They arent being ignored like they were previously.

This. I deleted a post about this yesterday. There’s golden canes / booster who are heavily involved they just choose to remain silent. These people are just happy to know where their money is going and there’s an actual plan. They arent being ignored like they were previously.
Let them think it’s just him though. It works in our favor. I’d rather the biggest dog have the mouth piece and distract everyone while others work and generate a bigger, unknown pool.

Advertisement
Back